Reviews for Folklore, The Lost Souls
Bad-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Holy... Okay, first things first, that was a well written piece and I'm looking forward to Chapter 2. You really did have the readers perspective in mind when you wrote this, huh?

Secondly, very creepy and Halloween-like, but really, its the village of the dead, what do you do? You gave this reader a sense of... foreboding. Thanks fer that! No, really. I was expecting that.

Thirdly, I swear, if winding us up, if that's not Scarecrow at the end there, I'll do somthin' I'll regret!

Once again, I ask, may we please have a chap 2 in the making?
Something Elsewhere chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Mmm... sorry that I am only doing a review now, lol, ages to late, but just wanted to say that it might be fun for you to continue, this came out better than I thought it would. I know that ideas will be hard to come by, but still, nobody said you had to finish it, it would be fun to give it a try. I might upload my part as well, not saying that I will finish it, but you know... just for fun.
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wow. Your story has won my interest. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

That laugh at the end sounds like scarecrow. I think that means he's in the story, but I'm not sure if he is or not. You don't have to tell me if he is. I'd prefer to find out on my own.

So, keep up the good work.
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Interesting. Was expecting something a little different. But this does kinda make for a good halloween-ish story.
Yuki chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
It's incredible. While reading, it completely captivates you. You can feel the suspense and get anxious to find out what happens next. It actually makes you feel like you're in the protagonists place. The story is very well written and the locations are well described. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.