Reviews for Beautiful When You Bleed
vioDEmon8 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I loved it, wish there was more Genkaku/Nagi fanfics.
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was impressive. You got Genkaku's character just right. Marvelous, I have no negatives for you dear.

Intrigued,
Beck-dono.

"Want some love?"
Envious Rue chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OhmyGod. 3 I totally love this.

I really do hope people will publish another GenkakuxNagi fanfics here.. T.T;;

Anyway, Good job.~ xD
Pandoragirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow. just wow. The internet needs MORE of this.

You captured the characters... the EVERYTHING just perfectly~
Tana Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Kyaa~!

It was so beautiful... T~T

It really is sad that Nagi had to die... T3T

Anyways... I really loved how you seemed to have written the 'deleted scenes' of the story XD

Haha... It really is too bad the two didn't get to be together in the end though...
chocomelly chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
oh dear god this is beautiful and perfect and everything I needed from these two. aaahhh you totally understand how I feel about this pairing! I love how you kept them so in character, and it really fits in seamlessly with the DW story. 3333
L.Lawlietloverxox chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
It's so short but it gives so much emotion! Please write more of this pairing! I love, love, love, LOVE IT!
GoodbyeCrimson chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Cool story. well-written and all that. I enjoyed reading it. :)
mad.cat.ears chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OHMIGAAAAAWD! *O*

this is like one of the best fics i have ever read.

i love the pairing and the way this fic is written

_

it just pure amazingness~!
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
YES. Loved it. This pairing is so great. 8D
Doc Scratch chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Omg YES. THIS.

I am so glad someone else wrote something for this pair... I have been craving them like burning. And you did SUCH an amazing job.

I usually don't like first person POVs but... hnnngh, this is fantastic. You captured Genkaku's craziness just perfectly and I love you for it.

I will now go abuse the favorites button.
BoysInBleachAreBetter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved this! I can't believe I'm the first review... I had always thought the relationship between these two characters, however twisted, was amazing and I adore you for agreeing with me (kind of). I love the way you wrote this, how you kept repeating 'I love you Owl' and how you stressed that Owl was the first person who could fall alseep beside him. Sorry, long review ; In short, well done (this is the first review I've ever written by the way, even though I've been on this site for atleast a month...)

- El