Reviews for Scribblings
Yakarin chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Oh, I loved Young's bit accusing Rush, I actually LOL'd.
Yakarin chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh, I just read the first chapter, made me laugh all along! Kudos!
ardous32 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This was absolutely hilarious! Loved the 12 Days of Christmas and O'neill in Rush's body. You write the characters so well.
Yoyi-Yi chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I'll go back to the first chapter and coment on all of them. But before I need to add this to my favourites and tell you: F*cking hilarious! My cheeks hurts xD Congratulations.

P.S.: I Want MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!
Everettspartisan chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Quite funny, quite mad. Made me laugh. More plz :)
Scyphi chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Heh, some semblance of sanity pokes it's head, but given past history, it likely won't last. ;)

Awaiting for more, if and when it might come. :)
Shenandoah Risu chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Hilarious, as always. I lovelovelove Ginn and her pillow fort.

Go Uber-Young! Very sexy, as always. Yum. ;-)
OurBeautifulLie chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Hello, oh my god this is perfect. I love it. Sorry I'm just having a fit of uncontrolably happiness. This is my favorite story. I love the story line about rush and Tj. You're amazing! Thank you for updating.
Cobalt Morning chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Oh god! I thought you would never continue. I was so excited when I got the alert that a jumped out of my chair very nearly knocking over my hookah and squeeled.
Phillipa36639 chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
YAAAAAAY Ninja Rush returns :P love this chapter .
Soten-ni-zase chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Oh lordy, it's back and I read this while treibbly sleep deprived. Hilarious, glad it's bacl. RUSH WHAT YOU UP TO! Why are you cooperating...did someone find you some good whiskey?
EasyThereGenius chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I am so very glad you updated this. It's consistently made me laugh chapter after chapter. Thnakyou again for sharing your snappy dialogue and incomparable sense of humour with us!
Hebi R chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Ouch, my diaphragm!
Iiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
This was hilarious! This was the funniest chapter!
Cooooooockies379 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I wanted to see what the accent was like from this end." – O'Neill.

I could really imagine O'Neill doing that.