Reviews for Moments of Embarrassment
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*fluffy!* X3 This was the cutest most adorable thing I've ever read about these two, and that's sayin' a lot. *grin* Aww, I wanna get two kittens that represent these two- maybe that'll be kinda like this fic. I love how Minako instinctively knows about Rei's embarrassing questions. Awesome title, this was great. XD
FruitpunchisdeadlypartiesXD chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Fluffiness :)
Haru Glory chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Very good. Thank you for sharing.
chakeroo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
good story... :D made me think about my experiences with a friend of mine... XD
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
awww... now THAT's what i call a cute rei:)
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
lol, very funny and true lol
ShadowDraconis chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very nicely done. I'm looking foreward to reading more of your work. One thing, though. Close to the bottom of the page, when mina says, "I take it no one has ever really talked to about this have they?" Who is she specifying? Rei or her grandpa? Keep up the awesome work!
xXMiMiXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
lol i loved them XD especially the period one lol I always imagined Rei getting her period late...and the bra one!

very funny!
deactivated08312014 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I quite enjoyed this story, and i'm going to check out your Moments series, although really I'm only interested right now because of the possibility of some Rei/Minako goodness. :) Keep up the good work.
KM Rune chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very nice poor rei very well written i know u said it'd be a one shot but I would like to see the flip side of like minakos moments haha anyways good job!