Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
I think you were spot on about what communism has done to the older generations who actually experienced it.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Such a cute lil ole lady!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Some how when Edward stalks it's not so creepy :)
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
The hell the people went through during that time us just unimaginable. Im glad you worked this into your story so any young readers can see not all Germans of this time were evil, but suffered at our hands too.
Sassyvampmama chapter 37 . 10/14/2011
YUP, I loved this one too.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
I forgot how much I loved this chapter! I'm making sure to review every chapter I didn't the first time. This story should have about 10k reviews. It has mystery, adventure, and romance. Perfect.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Now I'm off to look up pictures! Every chapter teaches me something new.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
This story makes me wish I could jump on a plane & follow their trail!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
That church is gorgeous!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I'm reading this again & love it even more. I'm picking up details I missed earlier. I also happen to love gothic churches and cathedrals so I love looking these places up!
miss.eve chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
I really like your story, The plot is fresh and original. I am also glad that by reading it I gain some knowledge about a subject I would never pursue by myself.

It's fascinating to watch Bella's internals struggles, I hope that this trip will provide her with some answers and bring some joy into her life. I am unbeliveably curious of Edward he is a huge mysterious for me right now.

For a few chapters now I found that I've got a problem in putting your story in to the right time frame. From the begining I was thinking that the story is put in present times but some thinks are making me to reconsider that. By the way you are presenting people of Czech Republic feeling and ways of thinking I would say that the story is taking place in early '90.

For example:

''Communism made the whole concept of customer service and impersonal friendliness an anomaly."

I am Polish. I am in my early twenties and was born just after communist rule was overthrown.

I know that what you are writing is a fiction but I find some things ridiculous. I am HAPPY that I am living in a free country. I am extrenmaly grateful for 'Solidarnosc' and any kind of civil resistance that people fighting with communist regime present. Because of their action I am living in the better place. Many people died to provide better future for their children, members of my family sacrificed their security and well-being. So I have to disagree with the way you are presenting people in post-communistic countries as some brooding types because it's blasthemy. Such kind of behaviour would be like tossing their sacrifice to the garbage and dont mentioning extremaly disrespectful and ungrateful. We are not brooding, we remembered about those times,we cherished thise peoples and their sacrifices but I do not wake up with the thoughts that I am living in post communistic country and how miserable my life is. More often those times are mention in regard of some funny anctode present by my parents than anything else. I am Polish. We are a brave and proud nation with a great history so something like that is making me rather sad and defensive.

I would like to apologize for my writing skill (or lack of them). Obviously, english is not my native language and when I've no problem whatsoever with reading and comprehending, writing, well lets say it's another story. I hope that regardelss of my poor grammar and choice of words I made myslef clear.

Regards,

Iwona
shinzonx chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Very intrigued by this story!
SeekingJamestown chapter 37 . 10/10/2011
Ooh. I love this story.
Twiggalina chapter 37 . 10/7/2011
I've spent the day reading this story and I've enjoyed it very much!
bellafan777 chapter 29 . 10/6/2011
I loved Reconciliation! Thank you! Can't wait to read about Edward's reaction to Jakob being here!
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »