Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 3/19
so he outbid her. surely he must notice they are always the last two bidding most of the time. when do we get to meet him?
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 3/19
I like this Bella. A disheveled academic. Nice character. So Edward is a Masen here, is he? Is the Cullen you mention, then Carlisle? We shall see...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/19
Having read two of your stories, I am compelled to read the other two. It seems I am reading them in the reverse order they were written. I hope this brings you new readers as I have rec'd them both on my facebook page.
myadryk89 chapter 37 . 12/1/2016
I don't know you, but your love for books shows. While reading this I felt like I was reading a thriller, a mystery novel, such a great, interesting story. You're so smart and amazing!
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
LAB1 chapter 37 . 6/26/2016
Such a well written story! Is it finished? I feel like I've been left hanging in the middle of an auction! I got quite the cultural education in so many subjects with this story!
LaSpia chapter 37 . 3/14/2016
I know it's 5 yrs old, but I just read this lovely story of yours for a second time. It is so well written, researched and composed. I hope you're are still writing (if so, where?). This story stands out strongly as having substance, a strong yet vulnerable love story, and a focus on rare books, their history and importance. You accomplish all of this with overdoing any of it, a rarity indeed. I truly enjoyed it, and having read the fabulous "Isabella" several times, your stories are among the top 5 fics read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
She has been acting like a lunatic for about 5 chapters.
Denninelli chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
What a great piece of writing. I have so enjoyed real ding it. Thank you
Bedrooomeyes chapter 37 . 10/26/2015
Really loved your story. Found out about it from the Lemonade Stand today. Couldn't stop reading all day!
evilnat chapter 37 . 10/14/2015
I had been putting off reading this story for years. I think the title put me off a little, I honestly thought it was a vamp story!

I'm glad I finally got to it, found it on a friend's favourites list. It was an intelligent, mysterious, thrilling read.

Thank you.
Kopec82 chapter 37 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhh
jkrowlingrox chapter 37 . 7/24/2015
Very nice story! I really liked how you made this fast-paced without large amounts of violence.
cullenmeadow chapter 37 . 2/11/2015
Wow, what a great story, flitting around old Europe and the US. Intrigue all the way. Thanks for sharing, loved it :)
roxiegirl chapter 37 . 1/16/2015
I absolutley LOVED this story! When I saw the premise, I never would have guessed that. But it had me spellbound. Could not stop reading! Had a few late nights this week because of that! *yawn*. Lol.

Now I'm off to check out your other offerings!
dwright chapter 37 . 1/14/2015
Great story. Thanks for writing.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »