Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
She has been acting like a lunatic for about 5 chapters.
Denninelli chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
What a great piece of writing. I have so enjoyed real ding it. Thank you
Bedrooomeyes chapter 37 . 10/26/2015
Really loved your story. Found out about it from the Lemonade Stand today. Couldn't stop reading all day!
evilnat chapter 37 . 10/14/2015
I had been putting off reading this story for years. I think the title put me off a little, I honestly thought it was a vamp story!

I'm glad I finally got to it, found it on a friend's favourites list. It was an intelligent, mysterious, thrilling read.

Thank you.
Kopec82 chapter 37 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhh
jkrowlingrox chapter 37 . 7/24/2015
Very nice story! I really liked how you made this fast-paced without large amounts of violence.
cullenmeadow chapter 37 . 2/11/2015
Wow, what a great story, flitting around old Europe and the US. Intrigue all the way. Thanks for sharing, loved it :)
roxiegirl chapter 37 . 1/16/2015
I absolutley LOVED this story! When I saw the premise, I never would have guessed that. But it had me spellbound. Could not stop reading! Had a few late nights this week because of that! *yawn*. Lol.

Now I'm off to check out your other offerings!
dwright chapter 37 . 1/14/2015
Great story. Thanks for writing.
FluffyLiz chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Oh dear, poor Jakub obviously disappeared back to the Czech Republic with his tail between his legs LOL.

I wonder what was being auctioned - was Edward selling the Golden Legend, or buying something else? One thing I never quite understood was how he was able to take the incunabula out of the Czech Republic, as I would have thought it would be considered to be a national treasure - just because he found it, doesn't mean he owned it. But I have no idea of the laws there involving treasure trove (they are very strict in the UK and 'finders keepers' is definitely not accepted!)

I'm aware that some of my comments have been a bit nitpicking, but I can assure you that I did enjoy this story, and found it to be an interesting and exciting tale, with the added bonus of being well-written and intelligent, so thank you.
FluffyLiz chapter 36 . 12/21/2014
Wow, just a few days in hospital and Bella's damaged kidney is right as rain, and she can make love, with Edward on top, with broken ribs, and withstand a 'fierce hug' from Charlie without screaming in agony... either she has miraculous healing powers or mind-blowingly strong drugs, because I could hardly breathe without pain with just bruised ribs!

Anyway, it's good that they're home, and that Charlie and Edward have met. But what about Jakub? Is he still in Seattle or has he returned home?
FluffyLiz chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
Good for Rozalina, for her quick thinking, but it seems unlikely that anyone in the main house would have heard her phone ringing in the pantry over all the other noise. Still, at least Emmett made sure there was no coming back for the bad guys.
FluffyLiz chapter 34 . 12/21/2014
Hmm, I wonder if Bella wishes she'd stayed in her dreary little world of musty books, especially as she's woefully ill-equipped for a life outside the confines of a museum - I know few of us have to deal with KGB-assisted homicidal maniacs, but I think we all would have a shot at fighting back if we were attacked, even if it was just kicking, clawing and biting; I'm pretty sure I wouldn't just give up and cringe in a corner. I wanted to kick Bella's arse for being so pathetic, and found myself agreeing with Victoriya's remark about wondering what Edward saw in her! Anyway, hopefully the cavalry has arrived.
FluffyLiz chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Well, so much for all their security! How did they get through the gate, weren't there any guards or cameras? Were Edward and Emmett caught up in the blast, and where's Rozalina? Will Victoriya and Demetri take Bella hostage, and, if so, to what purpose... ransom or revenge?

Just as an aside: I think you have the FBI mixed up with Homeland Security and the CIA. I thought it was a typo when you mentioned it in a previous chapter, but here you specifically refer to the equivalent of the KGB as being the FBI. As a non-American, even I know the latter is a country-wide police force, with jurisdiction over State police, whereas Homeland Security and the CIA are responsible for intelligence gathering relating to domestic and international terrorist threats, and the security of the nation's secrets, in the same way as the KGB and Britain's MI5 (domestic) and MI6 (international).
FluffyLiz chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
Hmm, unusual for a stalker to have a partner, but this does, of course, up the ante somewhat. Mind you, I think Bella's whingeing about Edward keeping her in the dark is pretty hypocritical, considering how she kept Jasper very much in the dark about Edward, only telling him the truth after he got stabbed!
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »