Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
Guest chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
Whatever happened to Jacob?
miranda04 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Makes me wonder if this redhead has anything to do with the blond ponytail guy who was on the flight with Bella.
dorothybert chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
Thank you.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
It seems you did quite a bit of research for this story. I loved the thrill of the book hunt - you did a good job keeping it suspenseful. It was funny seeing foreign versions of the characters. This was recommended by Nancy, HarryTwiFan - not sure if you know of her. Off to read your other stories. Thanks for sharing!
Ninkita chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The atmosphere, the mystery, everything drew me in. There was not one point in the entire narrative where I got bored, or thought I'd read the rest later. Luckily for me, I came across this as a complete fic, so it was like reading a really good book, that I didn't and couldn't put down till the end. What I particularly liked was that Edward did not change... he is still the same person, still recognizable as the same character, and we can see where he's tempered it, but it's still him.
Mooah chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
Fantastic story. I've not read one quite like this before and it made such an exciting change!
mandy52799 chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
holy shit...I don't think I have EVER been as engaged in reading a fic as I have yours. This was insanely addicting. So well written...i didn't feel like I was reading fic, but a best seller. You have some serious skills and I'm just blown away. You could turn this into a series about these characters and I would read every one. I'm just blown away. Totally going to rec this to every human I can possibly reach because this story deserves more attention. Look for more hits coming your way. I've added this story to the best of bellward.
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Enjoying your new story, so I thought I'd come have a look at something you've done before.
Looks intriguing...
la-geologia chapter 37 . 2/21/2014
WOW! ...WOW! WOW! WOW! This fic just completely blew me away with its brilliance. FANTASTIC job, bb! Reading this fic was just so much fun, I enjoyed every single second of it. Your wonderful writing sucked me in right away, and every little twist and turn in the story made me so excited and anxious to see how things would turn out. LOVED IT! I can't wait to read your other stories next, and am so elated to see that you just started a new one. This was definitely one of my new favorite fics, but I'm excited to see what you've got in store for Bella and Edward next! :)
disrae chapter 37 . 2/17/2014
Wow! What an amazing story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. The mystery, the adventure, the romance, the great descriptions of places I'd love to visit one day-everything about this story is great. You're a great writer, and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Thanks for sharing this!
huntingforwitches chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Very enjoyable! I loved reading this from start I finish :)
Thanks for sharing!
emilyyywashere27 chapter 37 . 1/7/2014
Power read this story all thru work and accomplished no actual work lol but was worth it . great writing felt like an actual novel!
Montara chapter 37 . 1/3/2014
Your story had mystery, adventure, betrayal, friendship and love in equal parts, everything I'd want from a story or a movie! It was all so intense! :D Thank you for yet another brilliant story!
REgrrl chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Well you've taken us full circle. Your AU story is authentically out of the box. Love the eastern slant of names and dialogue. Very sharp and creative. I think you should probably be writing original fiction, but am glad you've taken on these stories because they are such a delight. I will say that I never understood the true motivation of the antagonists or how/why they hated Edward and Bella enough to pursue these lengths of revenge. Regardless, you did a lovely job on intrigue. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent.
Tammygrrrl chapter 37 . 11/26/2013
Fabulous! Loved every minute! Thank you!
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »