Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
WallaWallaMama chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
I'm finally caught up and enjoying the intrigue! I was so excited to see this mysterey pop up in my inbox! The Golden Legend blog is a delight; seeing pictures of the places I have (UW, Arctic Club) and haven't (Prague) been really adds a richness to the story. I'm very, very interested to know how Edward is aware of Bella, and why he's so attentive...is it more than just the pull they feel towards each other, that feeling of familiarity and occasional twinge of comfort? Why is he concerned for her? Because she's drunk? Or is she mixed up in something dangerous? Is Edward really the bad guy here, or is something else going on? I'm shivery with anticipation!
parrotchic chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, this looks intriguing!
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
cant wait to read more
Luvntwilight chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Amazing story. I can't believe the research.
Pirri chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Just read all 8 chapters so far. This is such a different type of fic an I'm really enjoying it. Edward, I'm finding quite intreaging. I would really like to know how he heard about the Golden Legend and just learn more about him in general.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
AmeryMarie chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet. So excited about you having a new fic. Enjoying it so far. I'll leave a better rrview later. I'm supposed to be sleeping according to the dog and the boy.
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
I enjoyed reading about Bella’s encounter with Edward. Bella’s reactions are believable, relevant to what we know about her and her attitude to Edward, and to the strange situation, in which she has met him. They are not one-dimensional – she neither just despises him, nor is she instantly crazy about him, as it is in many stories. This is one of the things, for which I admire your stories. Bella is upset, belligerent, dignified, resentful, embarrassed, defensive, amusing, attracted by Edward, grateful for his help, all at once. The inebriation is enough to justify Edward’s help, but it is not too much - she is still herself. Most probably Edward has shown up for a reason, but it seems that he wants to help Bella, and that maybe he likes and respects her. I suppose that he has made a conflicting impression on her - polite, helpful, slightly seductive, self-confident, with a sense of humor, on the one hand, and arrogant, haughty, and elitist about his collection, on the other. I am looking forward to reading how they will interact further and at the same time compete for the Golden legend.
monamai chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
sounds like a great story, cant wait for more :)
saranic chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Great way to meet Edward. Although he had the cool and collected tones while she seemed so flighty. Not her usual way, he really threw her for a loop.

So curious as to how it will play out now that she has spoken with him.
jansails chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
OMG..he's being kind & considerate, a little nosy, a little smug.

Bella know the gig is up, Edward's ahead of the game.

jansails/jan2
manda2784 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
And enter Edward. I can't wait to see where things go from here!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter!
cheela07 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Hi.

I just finished reading this one, and I have to say that it is probably one of the really good ones out there. :)

I love the way you write. It's very different and new. Surprising.

Anyway, please update soon.

- Cheela
manda2784 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Oooh, Edward's there too. Can't wait to read more!
saranic chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Loved Jasper letting loose. We finally got to see some personality out of Rozalina.

Ahhhh, in comes Edward. Yay! Dying to see how that convo goes.

Thanks for the update.