Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
saranic chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Great way to meet Edward. Although he had the cool and collected tones while she seemed so flighty. Not her usual way, he really threw her for a loop.

So curious as to how it will play out now that she has spoken with him.
jansails chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
OMG..he's being kind & considerate, a little nosy, a little smug.

Bella know the gig is up, Edward's ahead of the game.

jansails/jan2
manda2784 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
And enter Edward. I can't wait to see where things go from here!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter!
cheela07 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Hi.

I just finished reading this one, and I have to say that it is probably one of the really good ones out there. :)

I love the way you write. It's very different and new. Surprising.

Anyway, please update soon.

- Cheela
manda2784 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Oooh, Edward's there too. Can't wait to read more!
saranic chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Loved Jasper letting loose. We finally got to see some personality out of Rozalina.

Ahhhh, in comes Edward. Yay! Dying to see how that convo goes.

Thanks for the update.
ElyseCharles chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Ooooh finally! Muahahaha! Jasper was getting a little crazy, yeah? I'm loving this...especially the mystery part of the story. I love history, so this is right up my ally. The amount of research you have to put into this is...overwhelming. But, much appreciated! Will we be getting an EPOV? That would be interesting. I love this E, btw. Keep it up, can't wait to read more!
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
An exciting cliffhanger! I wonder why Edward showed up and what is his plan. From this chapter and the prologue it looks like his plan involves Bella and it is very interesting how he will manage to do this.

Bella’s dream at the beginning is beautifully written – the flight through the dark forest feels like a reflection of her state of mind – rushing to unravel the mystery, which is only getting deeper and deeper.
jansails chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Bella's "flight" into Germany & subsequent evening out proves to

fraught w/unsettling incidents.

And who does she run into in a personal way but the one person she wishes to escape notice from!

jansails/jan2
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Can't wait for more!
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Looking for the Golden Legend turns out to be an intricate investigation, involving a journey to fabulous historic places throughout Europe. Enjoying reading!
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Bella’s tours of Prague and Kutná Hora with sights of the landscape and architecture, described in vivid detail, and various historical references, let us feel the atmosphere of these places and get closer to their beauty and history. I have been to Prague and I think that you have captured the way a person would experience seeing it for the first time.

I like that you refer both to earlier and modern historic periods and describe not only the picturesque historic views, but also the sad socialist architecture freaks - the paneláks. There are large panel block complexes in the city, where I live, too. They look all the same and are ugly, noisy, and not durable.

Bella is as suspicious of Rozalina as me :).
manda2784 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Can't wait to see what unfolds in Dresden!
saranic chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Things keep getting deeper and deeper. Edward is always 2steps ahead of them.

Thanks for the update.