Reviews for Incunabula: Or The Golden Legend
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
He needs to be knocked down an inch or two...
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
The way you described the survivor impressed me very much. She determines the course of the meeting, does not tolerate Jasper’s familiarity, and does not want to answer questions, which show that no basic research has been done. She is not weak and does not need pity, but requires respect for all she and the other victims of the bombings have been through and overcome.

"His face was not burned, but he was no longer handsome." – such a sad line - this woman, who had feelings for the gardener, had to see him like this.
Luvntwilight chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Thanks for updating. I love all the details and the history.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Can't wait for more!
jansails chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Now that's a conundrum...he was no longer handsome because of the burns, but not because of his face?

jansails/jan2
manda2784 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
I love how Edward keeps popping up. Rose's phone conversation has me curious. I wonder if she's up to something.

Can't wait to read more!
Mn1 chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
Oh, I am LOVING him. He knows exactly what he is doing, and she needs to catch up. Hopefully she just did.

Their lunch was interesting, he shared hardly anything and she shared a lot. He knows how to play games.

Thanks for the update.
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
As in their first encounter, although Bella is prejudiced to Edward, she is interested to know him better, and tries to treat him objectively. Bella shows more of herself in this conversation. It is difficult for her to socialize, and in her anxiety she says a lot about herself, and does not learn almost anything about Edward. Bella thinks that he wants to use her and cannot trust him. She does not see any other plausible motive for his interest, and I am very curious how their relations will go beyond this initial stage.
Luvntwilight chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Mmmmm sounds delicious.
jansails chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Bella obviously fears Rozalina is passing info about their research to Masen.

Masen invites Bela to a cafe, shares a little personal info about himself, while pumping Bella for info about her.

Bella then realizes Masen has waylaid her on purpose, he can not be trusted.

jansails/jan2
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
keep it coming!
manda2784 chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
I'm very curious about the girl at the end of the chapter. Looking forward to reading more!
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I enjoy very much how the story of the Golden legend is interwoven with memorable historic events. It is very interesting to read and to learn about them. It is hard to imagine the extent of the ordeal in Dresden and the efforts, necessary to rebuild the city and restore Frauenkirche.

I like that Jasper is different in your story and that you describe him as a serious scientist and at the same time as a down-to-earth, outgoing man, who likes to have a good time. So far it seems that Rozalina is just his student, but she is a beautiful woman and a difficult person, and it is interesting how they get along.

Maybe Bella met Victoria in the library. Probably Edward follows Bella and Jasper closely, but something else entirely may be going on. Enjoying reading!
Luvntwilight chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Thanks for updating. I love a mystery.
monamai chapter 9 . 7/26/2010