Reviews for Somewhere between lust and humiliation
garnmcgaughn chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Great story. Love how you did the back and forth between them right up until the end
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Fun read.
bearblue chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Sexy, painful, ultimately sweet. Thank you.
hoglee chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
very beautiful- love this fic
faberrygleektalana chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Firstly it was sexy, wow! I really like this a lot. And the last Chapter so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
faberryluving chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Oh god, I FCKING love this story, th
meso30180 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I just found this today and I enjoyed it, it made me smile. Thanks for this story!
grangergirl22 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Wow, your writing never ceases to amaze.
sneakygays chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I don't know how I missed this one.. Wow great, great, great story. Especially if this was your first Faberry fic. You're an amazing writer!
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
You mentioned 'her lover's' in the penultimate paragraph. Was that a mistake?
WaLe chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Oh-My-God. I can't even begin to describe how much i loved to read this're such a good writer!

Thank You for posting this, really.
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
This story was really amazing. Every genre you included was written so skillfully, that it made the story believable and realistic. You could really relate to the emotions. Job well done :D 3.

malexfaith chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Oh I love this. The emotions throughout the whole fic are written beautifully. They just radiate off the screen. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Mrs.Lovett1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Aww why the end! Lol I enjoyed this story, then again I enjoy every faberry3

Your a good writter, which I had already determined before reading this (the angel and the whore). I really enjoy reading your storys soooo I'm off to go read more(:

umbrellaleg chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I love the fact that this smutty story actually had substance, lolz, I LOVED IT Loved it Loved it
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »