Reviews for Assorted Poems
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Very good job.

Keep the good writing.
J'aime ma vie chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
This poem is really the perfect combination of darkness and horror without it being too explicit. It's also chilling in knowing that Helga and the household itself each share the same secret.

Good work!
J'aime ma vie chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Beautiful! I really, really loved this and how you showed that the most important moments in Rhonda's life didn't just consist of the latest fashions or of ones that related to her wealth. Rather, the moments that she took with her were the ones that made her happiest and where she had her friends with her: moments of playing baseball, listening to Dino Spumoni, eating ice-cream with friends, fun times with friends and classmates, simple times where what you wanted only cost a few coins, and having that best friend who always stood up for you no matter what.

"In the last moment of your life/Walls fall/You stride forth/And you bring what matters with you."

I loved that last stanza. It was so powerful and very moving, showing that when all is said and done, the most important thing you'll have are your memories. Great poems you've written here, and I encourage you to write more whenever your muse strikes you! :)
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a great poem. There's a lot of mystery in it, such as why both Arnold and Helga left and where they went, who the small girl is that found the box, why Pigeon Man returned to Hillwood, and what was in the box. The rhymes you had in the poem were great too, but I like that it doesn't rhyme all the time. It really adds a lot to it.

I'm off to read your next one now! :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Great poem... and sad one.

Keep the good writing.