Reviews for Look After You
taliafluff chapter 10 . 5/14
I loved everything about this story, from the first chapter of Complex Touch to the last chapter of Look After You. I was actually so into it that I read both all in one sitting. But the structure of this chapter was just mean. Leading up to the hospital visit I kept thinking the worst about Sirius and his second trip through the veil and then when I realized that it was just a checkup to see about Wesley's magic I was so relived. It was more than a little mean, but the setup was very smooth and kept me very interested. In any case, job well done with both works.
Annalyn chapter 4 . 1/20
You definitely feel for Sirius. It seems like he had it the hardest out of all the Marauders. I'm glad that he and Ginny are back together though.
Annalyn chapter 3 . 1/20
Absolutely loved this chapter despite the heartbreak on the end. Thanks!
Anna chapter 10 . 1/20
Well, I have to say Bravo. Not only did you bring a new fan of Sirius and Ginny stories by your words alone, but I enjoyed every moment of it. I thank you profusely for writing two wonderful stories. You definitely know how to make such fantastic work. Thanks again.
Anna chapter 9 . 1/20
Woot! Even though Blaise is a little bit of a prat, I've always liked his character. Well, anyways, I'm glad that Ginny and Sirius will finally be together (hopefully), because there is only one more chapter.
Anna chapter 8 . 1/20
Well, that reunion was absolutely beautiful. Of course, nothing could be perfect that quickly, but I'm glad that at least they are together. I appreciate the amazing chapter.
Anna chapter 7 . 1/20
I'm glad that Harry has found someone like Pansy. I always kind of felt that he was getting the short end of the stick when Ginny loved someone as much as she did Harry. I'm also glad that I'm seeing a future reunion between the lovebirds. Thanks again.
Anna chapter 6 . 1/20
This chapter was absolutely beautiful. The way you reenacted the passage of time was absolutely breathtaking. The last part was especially wonderful as the main characters finally revealed what they wanted to say all of these years.
Anna chapter 5 . 1/20
You just had to break them apart again, did you. Well, I will forgive you if you reunite them again, which I think you will do. I appreciate all of these wonderful chapters. Thanks!
Anna chapter 4 . 1/20
I like how you incorporated the fact that after all of these years, Voldemort is still looking for Ginny's alter ego. Also, I enjoyed the fact that Percy returned to his family to warn them. It kind of reminds you of the little boy you wrote in Complex Touch. Well done again.
Anna chapter 3 . 1/20
I'm so glad to see the gang back together, especially Fred and George. It makes the loss of Fabian and Gideon easier. You definitely surprised the hell out of me in that last part. Sirius knew all along?! Wow! Nice twist. At least I'm more hopeful for their reunion.
Anna chapter 2 . 1/20
Absolutely loved this chapter. I like the way Sirius is interacting with the other characters. It seems that even though he had been tortured over the last 20 years, he still has a reason to be happy. Good job on this one.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh man! Way to start the sequel to Complex Touch. Gosh, not only is Ginny is dealing over the loss of her friends, but she has to deal with the loss of Sirius's memories of her. Well, that will make an interesting ride.
brianaangel chapter 10 . 1/20
Oh my gosh. You did it again. You not only created a beautiful first story in Complex You, but you created an excellent addition in Look After You. I wanted to thank you for finishing this story. It is such a beautiful set, and I hope you write more Sirius and Ginny stories (besides Black Demon, of course, which I already perused a couple time). I just want to sincerely thank you for creating such a fascinating story with well-developed characters and a hell of a plot. I can't wait to read more of your fantastic stories.
brianaangel chapter 9 . 1/20
Now that was a way to end the chapter. That Veil is definitely causing problems for Ginny and Sirius. I see that there is only one chapter left, so I am hoping for a happy ending...I hope to get one...