Reviews for Another Path
Clearmens chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
Nice story. I however think Samui (Lightning) vs Temari (Wind) is a case a little elaboration and some clues woud have helped as to why both being strong fighters and with Wind beating lightning since it is the stronger affinity.

Further a couple of things: "prolly" is frequently used in the story but should be "probably" or "likely" Also it appears "any event" is written as "advent" just for you to take note. I find such uses esp in the case of probably used throughout the current 16 chapter story.

Good job with the storyline though and the excitement. I suppose we will be getting into the sporadic explosion of shinigami powers by other Konoha members. It was too fortuitous though.

Thank you.
draco7347 chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
A rivalry between Kurosaki Ichigo, and Shida Uryu. I got nothing sorry, though could I suggest sometime in the future you do a story that has Naruto Paired with Yakumo(doesn't matter if it's a harem I'd just like for her to be in it, and a main character she's got so freaking much potential it pisses me off that next to no one uses her. As for how to make her more effective due to her condition I have an answer to that: Read "Naruto Upgraded" it's actually pretty good.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Um what happened to Souls and Chakra? And um, wasn't that the one in which Dark Star(I think that's the arrogant Meister's name) went crazy in the first chapter and Tsubaki's Soul Waves were a match to Naruto's and they bonded as Weapon and Meister or am I thinking of some other Naruto and Soul Eater Crossover?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Sadly I don't remember which episode Sora appeared in, not like it matters what with this story not having been updated in like four or more years.
Ntraveler chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
Do continue this story please
draco7347 chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
please create new chapters for this story
matt951 chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ!
zero-vongola chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
nine tailed fox summoning scroll
Jervanni chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Gaara should win amaru should win Idk for samui and kauri but sakura should win and naruto should vs sora also Gd story plz update its been like four years plz
Hikari Nova chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
question: why do you not use proper terms instead you use streat slang like instead of probly your using prolly
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
what's with the sudden grammar errors and mis used words like instead of ruins yours using runes to completely different things
slythian chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Sry lol last review was from me saying I'll keep reading add u release them
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Awesome fan fic I'll be keeping on reading then as u release them
wardog chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Nice riddick reference and story