Reviews for Eternal Flame
Diva wife chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Just found these stories. Ahhhh what happens
aurorawinter chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
Is this the end of the story? I see you haven't update for a long time.
cic628 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
oh hey, just catch up with 5 chap in a row, that is insane! - the plot. the explosion scene .. what? nice intense moments. also love how the case goes, it is so unpredictable. hopefully danny will be ok in the next few chaps.

somehow i think is sweet to fell asleep in the car, but how do they do it.. ha! anyway, i think the next chap stella and mac and us deserve a quiet peaceful moment ]

looking forward, hope you update soon. you didnt stop right?

thanks ]
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 18 . 10/18/2010
Super-late review but: Great chapter as always!

Mac and Stella REALLY should have some rest and alone-time...

Please update soon, I cant wait for the next installment!
lindsy chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
sorry,last review was form me,I'm forget sign in.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
sorry for the delay review,my friend.

It's sad that they didn't caught too much rest,and we know as stubbornness as Mac Taylor,it's impossible that he won't check with the case go back to rest,fortunately now he have stella,and with his care for stella ,he knew if he didn't rest, she couldn't rest either,for stella he will take some love for each other always made me smile,it's so when they at a bad situation.

And about the case become more interesting now,who is the guy behind all of these?what's he want?can't wait for your next chapter

thanks for your good work,my friend.I really love your the way,when wil you update darkness closing in?
Smacked - for - life chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
very nice chapter

very cute first scene with them falling asleep in the truck :) But we all know that Mac is a workaholic :P

Glad to see that he finally decided to head home after all that - does that mean we get some fluff next chapter (worth a try eh :P)

x
jaamiee chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Great update!

Hopefully they actually rest haha
Timeforachange chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
I liked this chapter. I hope they will get some sleep so they can work on the case in the morning. They have to find this killer. Can't wait to read more:)
CSI Taylor chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Love this chapter!

Mac finally acknowledge how his stubborness could jeopardize his relationship with Stella and agree to take a rest. That's a big progess for Mac! Glad to know Stella can ease her worry a tiny little bit.

I like the way you describe about Sinclair's concern toward Mac and Stella. Though he's a man who will do anything to prevent a demange toward his carrer, but it seems he still has some humanity inside.

Longing for next update!
BAUMember chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Great chapt, sorry for not reviewing last chap but life hectic just now, so much so that i aint updated my storys in weeks its not good, anyways i liked the end cant wait for more ...
x-Natalie-x chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for your next update!
pepperonyschueberry chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
i enjoyed it... lot of tension... I feel bad for the both of them, cant wait to see what happens nexxt chapter hope you update soon
rocksmacked chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
Sorry late review! I'm really catch up this chapter! :) It's great chapter! Ahh, I see Mac is so stubborn.. they are tired and all day work 48 hours? I guess..
Totorsg chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
i love this chapter ! :) it was great !

Mac is so stubborn ! :)

Mac and Stella seem so tired! it's normal in same time :s

hope they will be able to take some good rest :)

thanks for this great chapter ! :)

can't wait for more XD