Reviews for Jealousy may not be an ugly thing
animechick100 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was so cute! I freaking love Kukai and Yaya together and I was pretty dissapointed when he got with Utau :( But, after reading this story, you made me love them even more all over again! It would be AWESOME if you wrote another story for these two. If you ever did, I'd be happy to read and review it lol. Great story! :)
Devilish-to-TokioHotelFan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
KAWAII! I LOVE THESE 2! you should make a sequal about them repaying Nagihiko
Kirisha Zwingli chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very adorable story! Love it so much, fave for sure! XD
Lria chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
AWWW, THIS IS SO CUUUUUTTTEEEE!

Holy, I'm turning into a fangirl now... But, seriously, that was really adorable. I haven't read Kuukai/Yaya fanfics for a loooonng time, and this one really made me smile. :)

Urgh, too bad it won't be a canon pairing... THANKS UTAU. :( I didn't hate Utau until now; Kuukai is starting to like her now or something. D:

But anyways, enough about my rant, your story is a total favourite. :D
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Funny thing, I just started watching Shugo Chara! again after a long break of not seeing it and I finally found where I stopped watching it. Turns out, it was this episode and I just finished watching it. Right in the middle of this episode, I suddenly wanted to read a Kuukai and Yaya fic. I too think there are too little fanfics of them. I'd write one if I weren't occupied with a few others, but I will soon, I hope. Thankfully, there are authors like you to keep readers like me occupied with their cuteness!

Well, I'm off to keep watching the anime and work on my fics!

Great work! I really, really enjoyed it!
sakura240 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Kura: Love the story! And great job Nagi! He rocks for bring the two together!

Berry: Love the pairing too!

Kura: Bye!
screamattheskyx3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I tried as hard as I could without squealing throughout this story. They are so dang CUTE together. :)

Make the multi-chapter! Kukai and Yaya have some real chemistry and history. So stick that in your juice boxes and suck it, Kutau. x)

-Sky
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Nice job. You should make a multi-chapter fic about them. I would write a fics about them, but I'm HORRIBLE(They're so OOC! My grammars bad too..). Good luck with you future K&Y fics!
Lulu De Rushe chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
YES! Please start a multi-chaptered kukaixyaya fic!
djjjiufr4ft660 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I liked it! It was really cute! And Yaya x Kuukai is super-cute, too! Sorry my reviews suck, but continue writing and stuffs. ;
anataitadase chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great...I can only say great!..i also love kukaixyaya...i m going to do a crossover with shugo chara and i was goin to put kukai and yaya like a couple but like i have a crush with him he will be with my character (: Great Fanfiction...i also love that more people put more kukaixyaya storys