Reviews for Homecoming Surprise
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOVED it:) definitely some related one-shots!
KlingonGal8489 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I would LOVE to read Brennan's side of this story! Would you consider writing it?
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
love it
Roses23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Such a cute, fluffy story exactly what was needed after the finale. Wish this would happen in reality x
sonitera chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
woah! i didn't see that one coming! nice one!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was really very sweet. I liked it a lot :)

It fits in with the idea that one comes home with a significant other. if only it could be this way. hehe.

The day she was born is also mine and my brothers birthday, so I thought I'd better review, it's like fate. ;) lol

Thanks for a good read.

amosthegreat chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hell yeh
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Yes please! That was so sweet! If only it happened for real on the show! :D

Please continue!
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Definite YES to the related oneshots! More please :)
Ann chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I so needed this after the finale! If only!
shanabear chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great story. I really wish the TPTB would have season 6 start off like that. Please continue. I would love to read how the rest of the team reacts.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
God this is how I really, really wish the season premier goes. Very well written. Thank you for the great story.
Devon chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I so had this thought too after the finale! Great job, I think some more one shots would be awsome!
stephanie chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
related one shots would deff rock! i love this plot line. i wish it would happen on the show. i know it probably wont but it wont be so awesome if it did.
bones35 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
very touching and a theme many of use feel; they made love the night they both left.

Well done!

I look forward to more stories from you!