Reviews for Desperate Laisons
Scarlet32 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I've been reading a good chunk of your stories and I'm so surprised at your author's notes mentioning how people feel you write Chuck and Blair OOC. I have the completely opposite feeling. Especially since the one's I've read are future fics. You write them in a more mature and honest light which I feel is how they would be in a few years time. I also find the actual show to be OOC sometimes, where their past is often completely overlooked when writing the current story line. I feel like you are able to take what the current story line throws at us and write the situations and characters in a way that fits better then what we're getting on the show itself. It's angst and dramatic but romantic and sweet at the same time. So there is nothing to be ashamed of! I love your Chuck and Blair far more then the one's on the actual show presently.
fouzia269 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I love your story! thank you so much
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
luved it! Chuck & his wife's story kinda remind me of Orson and Alma's from Desperate Housewives
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
soooo cute i LOVE it
D chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
love the original idea
S chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great! Loved it!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
well, this certainly couldn't be mistaken for fluff. deep and a little disturbing but really, your writing always makes me think and feel. very good.
svenjen chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
OMG this was so awesome!
blairbear1.09 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Love this! This story is so sweet and heartbreaking, and you're such an amazing writer.

I don't think it was so OOC by the way.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Well written as always, and I like how faithful to Blair he was, assuming he hasn't slept with that whore of a supposed wife of his.

BUT, this is really would Chuck marry that woman and NOT divorce her and hten let some time slip and marry Blair?

It is rediculous. I get the reputation thing for Blair, but CHUCK? Come on. Even if it was important to him and he has grown up, stil this sounded like YEARS and YEARS of an affair.

An now ay would Blair have that sort of low self-asteem.

MONTHS, ONE year, okay maybe, cause then 6 months atfer the miscarriage he could file for divorce 6 months later he would be rid of his "wife" and then 6 months later he could marry Blair.

So 1.5 years is acceptable, but this soudned like 5 years.

And like I said, his comment about how he would not divorce his wife to marry Blair osudned alot like the season 3 jerk from the show.

On a positive note like I said I truly like how he cared and how Blair came out as a winner, but the story lacks a bit more of Blair's confidence. MORE independence. Not to mention HWY would that woman say that Blair only got money ut of him when she is a wel known OLD MONEY HEIRESS of the Waldorf Astoria hotel chain?

As for the society, no way would poeple judge Blair against that woman, in fact I think that most would find it pretty suspiscious that just after the marriage she suddenly lost the baby.

ALSO, Chuck could force her into abortion easily, just pay her off. And os what if there is a scandal, this ain't the 18th century.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
amazing story. Amazing ending! another amazing fic. And i'm a sucker for future fics!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was good to read. Yet, it slightly depressed me to an extent.

Even though, you made the two of them end-up together; that's great.

But it still leaves me scared for what'll occur in S4 of Gossip Girl. Therefore, the only way, I could possibly be okay with all of this should Chuck end-up with somebody else; would be if the writers would be able to pair Blair with somebody else, as well. After all, it's not fair that Chuck gets the chance to change and be happy; while Blair is left to suffer on the sidelines. Again, that's just my own opinion.
JNYC chapter 1 . 5/23/2010