Reviews for What Is And What Should Never Be
chocolatechemistry chapter 33 . 11/11/2013
Wow I've been crying from hhow sad it is which really just goes to show how well written this is!
evonii chapter 38 . 8/20/2013
OMG i cried a lot, thanks for writing this awesome fic, was beautiful really thanks. I found too much feelings reading.
Greetings
Voni :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 28 . 9/13/2012
I just found this story, and these last few chapters have made me cry. I know you have reasoning behind bumping Ange off, but it's still sad..
alexindigo chapter 33 . 8/18/2012
Damn, I cried so much reading the last two chapter and then cried some more when I remembered how much I cried the last time I read this story. I couldn't believe that you killed off Angela, and I remember the first time I read this story I wasn't feeling particularly pleasant towards her. She had tried to break up with Brennan over a pig, as Sweets put it, was always on Booth's side for some reason and together with Booth, seemed to think that Brennan was in need of 'educating' to cope with the normal people of the world. I remember that this story helped thaw a lot of that feelings and I started to recall the beautiful friendship that Brennan and Angela shared in the earlier seasons, where there wasn't as much judgment and was a lot of love.

And I remembered another reason why I loved this story so much: Hodgins! I love, love LOVE Hodgins. Other than Brennan, I think he is the most consistent character, the one who has always tried to be the most honest and who has always tried to be his best. He has never to my recollection ridiculed, mocked or insulted Brennan in the many hurtful ways that almost every other character (including 'heart' ppl Booth and Angela) have. I will always, ALWAYS love Hodgins for his sincerity in what he told Brennan in The Science in the Physicist. So, that letter from him to her? Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing mama! :)
alexindigo chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
I'm in the midst of re-reading some of my favourite stories on the site seeing as how I've got myself a little time off this next few weeks. :) Yours has always been an absolute pleasure to read. I don't recall leaving a review in those days, where I was more of a silent reader than the vocal banshee I am now.

Do you still think that Booth doesn't want to get married. After his antics in S6 and DB's own trolling about marriage, I happen to think that he has decided that he doesn't need marriage to be happy with Brennan, at the same time though, if you rewatch the S7 opener, I think there is a part of Brennan that feels a little shortchanged that she will never be asked ala the blondes in his life.

Either way, I don't think Brennan should compromise her beliefs for Booth, especially considering the changes she has already made to accommodate him. If and when she does decide to make it official, I do hope that HH has the brains to make it about the union and not the ceremony. /end rant.

Thanks for sharing! Am a huge fan of your work and love reading them, in spite of how much I tend to dislike Booth. :P Your Booths tend to decrease the dislike though. :)
focuscpl15 chapter 38 . 6/3/2012
Just read this and the prequil to this story this weekend... Very well written indeed... Very descriptive and emotional... You nailed it... I loved both parts... AI enjoyed both stories very much... The fluff, the angst, the uncertainty was just spot on... Thank you for writing it!
FaithinBones chapter 38 . 5/5/2012
Your story was really well written. I loved it.

B&B named their daughter after Angela, Nice. I noticed that Sweets did too.

I was glad that you ended your story on a very upbeat note. Thanks.
FaithinBones chapter 37 . 5/5/2012
Aww, they're having a baby. Yeaaa
FaithinBones chapter 36 . 5/5/2012
Oh, wow. The subconcious can betray you quicker than you may think possible.
FaithinBones chapter 35 . 5/5/2012
Billy is such a nice guy and he really loved his daughter.
FaithinBones chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
Poor Erik. That is quite a burden to carry around.
FaithinBones chapter 33 . 5/5/2012
Again, very nice letters. Very sweet and loving.
FaithinBones chapter 32 . 5/5/2012
Lovely letters.
FaithinBones chapter 31 . 5/5/2012
Booth is right it has be done by the book; but , Brennsn is right too. They really need her expertise.
FaithinBones chapter 30 . 5/5/2012
Wow Hodgins quit. I can't blame him either.

Cam is a really good friend. I wished they used her more on the show. We could do without Daisy.