Reviews for iHave the Last Brownie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww... Aww! That's adorable! And hilarious. Good for you,
TheMagentaColor chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
*sobs* That was beautiful. And hilarious! I would've loved to see Carly and Spencer's faces! Seddie fluff! Love how you made their relationship a secret:) You should right more like this!:D

P.S LOVED IT! ! ! ! !
WWTGGD chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
AWESOME STORY PLEASE CONTUINE!
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
awww... cute ;)
kinaabi chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I liked this. Especially as I was thinking of something to do with Sam kissing Freddie just to distract him. Nicee.
emily chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was awesome! That was gross and cute at the same time. Gross because she was eating the brownie from his mouth, but cute because they were kissing and not pulling away. I don't really like it when they hide stuff from carly and spencer, but that quickly changed when they said they were going to play crazzy with carly and spencer and that made it sound cool. Other then that it was completely awesome and I think you should keep going with this story and write many more! I don't comet mush so that's how mush I liked it!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
haha very cute
Done and Absent 435 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! luved it and favoriting it. I loved the kissing with the brownie part, that was so hot. I wish I could have thought of that. :)
seddiestories239 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
cool

D
awkwardseaturtle chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this is really good you should make it a multi-chap eventually having carly or spencer find out that there dating.
tblspn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i wish THIS would be put into the show...well at least the brownie thingy...but the ending was cute anyway and a bit cliché but cute...)
him chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i like it and would recomend it
icecoffee18 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great! Fabulous idea and nicely written. One of my favorite Seddie stories. I've always liked the idea of Sam and Freddie secretly dating. That way we can have them be together but still have the hilarious moments when Sam harasses him :D Keep up the good work! You're a great writer.
hellandheavenandearth chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
again loooooooooved it lol
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You're continuing this right? Cuz it's awesome!

What a good idea, something that was very weIrd and iCarly like, awesome!