Reviews for Victim and Assailant
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/18
Good story. Poor Neal!
foxy11814 chapter 1 . 7/5
I know this is really old, but I really wish you would continue this. It's very good!
0-8-4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Poor Neal!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Not only this story was nice but it also solved my dictionary problem. Thanks for writing it!:)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
plan on continuing?
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story is full of awesome. You really nailed Neal and Peter's relationship and the angst.
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love this story so far! Very well written, and the plot has really sucked me in! I feel awful for Neal though, the poor dear. :( But still, I hope you continue this soon!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
that was good
Bloodmoonspirit chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was really good. I'm not sure it should have been rated M though, unless you were intending to add ore violence in the next chapter. That would be good. Haha. (I'm seriously not crazy)I happen to enjoy torture. (still not crazy) Also weather it be fanfiction or original stuff I always torture the characters I like... Hmm... I could have sworn there was a point to this little rant... Oh yes: more story please. :O)

-Bloodmoonspirit

(I swear to God, I am not crazy)

-thanks for sharing. Bye, bye. :-)
comc08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
please continue this story
Crow22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
interesting. not sure if i liked it, but it wasn't bad. I'm too much of a Neal fan to appreciate him being in prison again
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aww geez, poor Neal! I love how protective Peter is in a big brotherly way. I hope you finish this ] ~Nayah
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hey, I recommended this story on live journal and then forgot to feedback. I loved the gentle comfort that Peter gave and the fierce protective nature of the man.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ooh.. like.. love hurt!neal!
ArchersParadox chapter 1 . 5/31/2010