Reviews for Bearers Part 1: Bearers of the New King
Beautiful story. I cried so much when Bya would keep reliving this time with the interim King
GemNika chapter 31 . 7/11
It took me all day, but I got through this! It was so wonderfully written that I couldn't stop to review. Each chapter really deserves its own, but there are still two more parts to this story! I absolutely love what you did with this story!
Ottree chapter 31 . 12/25/2015
Another brilliant story, (only I would have like to see the soutaichou apologise to them both for being so rotten). Off to read the shattered moon series now, can't wait
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 31 . 10/31/2015
This was so good! OMG! I like the change of worlds, depth of character development for the one who we didn't know, and the contrast of pain, heat and love. I really enjoyed this Spunky!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 31 . 10/3/2014
Amazing Story! I'm going on to read the next one.
Eva Galana chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
Yay! And it's finished! Well, this book of the series, anyway. Enjoyed watching as these two healed each other - 'cause it was so wonderful that Byakuya realized that Renji needed it, too, even before the crap that was pulled on him.
Kittykins chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
A wonderful story! Just beautifully written! *sniffles*
Purple Light Snow chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
I need to know what is going to happen next. Why does it always stop when the story gets better. You do sure like to make people wait and wonder what will happen. Anyway, I love it and please update soon:)
Purple Light Snow chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Ok, I know I should have review the first nine chapters but I couldn't stop reading till now. I'm still wondering if Byakuya is having a mental problems because he seem to be having trouble talking...hope Renji finds him soon
Purple Light Snow chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I just read the first chapter and I like where this is going...
NamineLily chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
This is just heart breaking. It hurts to read, but it's too good to stop. So many tears :'(
NamineLily chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS poor Renji. He is going to tear himself up over this, but there wasn't anything he could have done differently. Poor Byakuya being trapped in your own body is torture. :(
Casting Moonlight chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
*crying* I am a bit overwhelmed by the emotions of both of their point of views. There's just no easy way out of this one, or at least we haven't seen it if there is. Angst unfortunately is a genre I like quite well for my favorite characters so I am eager to see where this leads (hoping there might be fluffiness later on along the road though)!
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 12 . 9/19/2013