Reviews for Hero
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
that's beautiful. Owen was my favourite wrestler when i was a very small child and even though i was well and truly out of the wrestling loop by the time he had that horrible accident, and had no idea what actually happened to him until 2004 I still miss him...
I had the pleasure of meeting Bret at a book signing in Glasgow UK on July 12th 2009 the photograph i had taken with him hangs proudly on my wall.
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh this was so cute, i really liked it. i miss owen, i swear it doesn't seem like it's possible for him to have been gone so long :(
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This made my cry. I Love it. I wish I could express my appreciation, but you'll get the idea ;)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was very well done and I don't think there is any disrespect here.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/25/2010

Too freakin' beautiful Jeri!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Jeri I meant to review this before I left for the graduation but I never got the chance to. First of all, this was amazing! Secondly, I think you captured all of the emotions quite well. Adding Dub J was a nice touch and while I loved all the POV's something about Nattie's stuck out to me. Poor Bret. Man...Just reading this makes you happy that at least now, he has some closure about some of this. 5 Star fic for the queen. You always capture the setting in a way that just blows my mind. Bravo!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

I think Nattie killed me the most. When she talked about her prom, and her birthday being only a few days after his death... I was so close to losing it. Jeri, you're amazing. Well done.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh Jeri. An Excellent tribute to Owen, and underrated wrestler if there ever was one. *tears* I want to hug them all for their lose and even with time the hole he left is still raw and jagged.

Defintly a classic fic from a talented writer. *hearts*
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010