Reviews for STFU
nero hardy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
*falls off chair,pisses self laughing*evvy still talks about his video games even after he just got fucked good?

oh evvy 3
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Your friend is insane! I look like Evan Bourne (mixed with taylor lautner) and I get all the chicks (and guys occasionally). Who u calling ugly! I'm 14! Evan looks like he's 18 atleast! Tell you friend that please!

So anyway, awesome (omg I've been watching Miz too much) story and was very...what the word I'm looking for? Oh! SMEXY! Yeah, SMEXY! Lol. Love it! Tell ur friend she's still crazy and that I love Evan! Thanks!
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Not a huge fan of Evan either, but damn I do love me some angry dom Miz *faints*

XO & InYourHonour
RhodesNDibiasefan chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was super amazing!

you should so make a chapter 2
masochistic liongirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
big words in romancey fanfiction suckish. good gravy, and if you said mike was mad and still pining over this john guy one more time...hahaha and all this man on man sex. completely necessary? i think not. but it was mostly okay...ummm, mostly. just remember, funny stuff in stories never fail...well i guess unless you write it. "...EVAN!" hahahahahaha but no, you stepped your game up. the lioness herself
CobraStyleLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love this 3

And Evan is smoking! I love Evan :'}!
MagicallyMalicious chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hahahaha come Kirbey,Evan is adorable!

And this one shot just made my afternoon, thanks Jessica ; P
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Even if it's Evan, it's still pretty hot. I always likes fics where Mike acts like an adult and he gets to top... off to read some more.
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 5/24/2010