Reviews for Morning
JAX001993 chapter 1 . 2/6
Great story! Are you planning any more qaf stories?
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awww, it's so sweet.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow, that was so sweet. Gosh, it's been so long, like I think 8 years or something like that since I've read a QAF story. I really enjoyed this.
Solstice1394 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love you Jules this is probably one of the really cool post finale endings I like it even more than my own version.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Finally their together!
Totallytwistedwords chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was great. :3
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved this fic! I saw it mentioned at Get It Here and
I'm so glad because it was warm, romantic, moving -
just yummy. I hope you're still around and writing or at
least can know that you work is still appreciated.

All the best,

Laura
Ivan C chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I would never have believed reading about Brian and Justin could have effected me in the same way as watching the films did. But this writing has moved me intensely. Without wishing to sound 'maudlin' as Brian once accused Michael of being (remember - in the cinema the night before it was demolished?) this writing has brought tears to my eyes.
It was done with deep sensitivity and real thought.
Thank you so much.
waterlily85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Finally an awesomely written QAF fic!
Jen chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This story was so amazing. The best part is the summary at the end. It said so much about their relationship. I loved it. : )
alys09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
beautiful, thank you!
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
AMAZING!
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Don't know if you are even still writing - haven't checked your profile yet but I HAD to review this. LOL - KNEW I knew your penname from Glee fandom. That is actually how I came to QAF - through some forwarded post from a Klainer on my tumblr.

This is perfect ... Both moving on with their lives only to come back to each other where they belonged all along. You really captured what I have seen in the relationship over the seasons (and as much as Brian can claim otherwise, it WAS)

Wonderfully done ... now I need to go read more of your shit ! Even if I am a Klainer and not a Puckurt fan (Well if I had to chose a second possible ship it would be that one)

Wonderfully done
Bianca chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love the story. The characters are well written and in accordance to the show. (Except for Lindsey, I have trouble believing she would have done that.) You didn't mention how the others were, I would like to read your view on how Michael, Ted, Debbie and all are doing.

Melle22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
fantastic!

This was a condensed epic novel, without any of the good parts deleted!

I enjoyed the span of time you covered (and appreciate how limited the agnst of the boys' separation was). The final summary was so good, too. I wish I could read it all happening, day by day, but that is not realistic... I'm just glad you highlighted the high and low points so that it gives weight to the story.

thanks for the great read!