Reviews for The Folly of Ganryu II
KJHWCCS chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
What a grin on my face. Never change Ganryu, never change.

For the record I will be R&Ring the first one involving Lili, but this one caught my attention first!

The prose was absolutely perfect, it really sounded spot on for Ganryu and his ridiculous infatuations. I liked the ambiguity at the end regarding Leo. Leo is one of my favourites and my favourite personal headcanon has them as neither truly male or female gender wise. I like seeing that noted in fiction haha.

Paul was a real star, the lug really suited as Ganryu's 'guide' as it were. Excellent stuff!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Other than the fact that Leo is confirmed as a female, this is an entertaining read. (Katsuhiro Harada and Michael Murray announced that Leo's a female just the other day. You can find the video at youtube if you haven't seen it already.)
monel.bed chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
that's really funny, take that ganryu, you slut
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm still confused about Leo's gender. Poor Ganryu xD

Paul -again- was hilarious. And I liked Lars' little moment :L I loved it though :)
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh dear me... I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a fanfiction before. Humour, drama, suspense, romance, is there anything you can't write? D

Seriously, I've never felt more sorry for a character before. Ganryu, you're a great guy, but some things aren't meant to be. I'm sure you'll find a wonderful woman someday. I love how you write him in your fics. He's so formal, so straight forward to women, and a huge mess when things don't work out LOL

I admit, I laughed harder at this fic when his advances were toward Leo. I, personally, think Leo's a boy, so I kept thinking, Ganryu, you're a little gender confused here, cause that's a boy XD

I'm sorry if you wanted Leo to be put across as female, and I'm spinning out this. But it was a very enjoyable read D

I loved your description of Leo. Talk about awesome!

XD Your inclusion of Lars was just the icing on the cake! D
ImagineAsian chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
OMFG ... where have I been this whole time? This fic is so hilarious!

LMAO! You wrote Ganryu so well! He was so in character and you nailed him perfectly, especially with the way he talks so formal. Haha.

Love this! Good job!
Rojo-Conquistador chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
The hopeless romantic is also a fool for love. Poor Ganryu, he'll meet his match. If not today or tomorrow, maybe in another lifetime. For now, let him drown his supposed sorrows in alcohol.

Hang in there, big guy. Who knows, maybe that person is just around the corner.
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sorry for taking forever to read your fic, girl, but you know I'm back to you sooner or later.

Gah! I like how easy Ganryu falls in love, and he's so blinded by it that everything ends up with a funny mistake! XD XD

I must compliment your Leo's descriptions, too! I've never read such a beautiful lines about her before.

Oh, chérie! I thought French was the language of love! :D... L'amour, l'amour.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
XD

So glad to see more of your humor fics up, Salysha! Ganryu, hopelessly incorrigible fool that he is, is always a pleasure to read when written by you. The fact that he goes for Leo of all... women/men? is priceless.

Great job! :3
MissTaken chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Lol. Poor Ganryu, love is a fickle and cruel mistress at times.
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wow, just by reading the summary i knew this would be awesome!

poor leo, but he does look like a girl

great story, very funny
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Leo's expression was incredulous, but soon changed to unhappy, and a frown settled. "Not interested." - Le ouch.

neither of which was his wont, - his 'want'?

and you stop thinking it." - thinking 'on' it? Or was this deliberate to accentuate Paul's personality?

Either way, adorable XD
Ultra and Violet chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This story was great. Thanks for the laugh. Poor Ganryu... when will he ever learn? :)