Reviews for Leave It All Behind
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Too bad in the end Dean still die even though Sam help him and Bobby search too! :(

But at least I love when didn't start fight even after didn't meet for 7 months.
BlueEyes444 chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
That was a fantastic story. With. Out. A. Doubt.

I adored the hugging scene the most and the fact they finally made up. :looks delighted:

I look forward to seeing some more SPN (And VD) from you. :D

Two thumbs up and ten stars!
BlueEyes444 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Perfect...:D
BlueEyes444 chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
OH MY GOSH! Must read more ASAP!
BlueEyes444 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
First, I'm really pleased how this chapter turned out. Sam and Dena after talked (even if just a few words) and I totally knew that Kara wasn't good! :looks smug: And now Sam's got her good! :D

Second, :lmao: That last line of Sam's really made me laugh.

"You're trapped bitch. Now, you and I are going to talk."

Can't wait to read more. XD
BlueEyes444 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Oh my gosh, I only have four chapters left and I love this story! :sobs:
BlueEyes444 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Kara? Mysterious...:looks thoughtful:

I really liked that Dean was checking up on Sam...:D
BlueEyes444 chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
First, poor Sammy. He's really struggling with his place in the world. :shakes head: I know Dean thought he was doing what was best for him but come on, I think Sam would agree with this...did he think it would be best for Sam to be away from him? :sighs:

Second, poor Dean too wtihout a doubt.

Third, *hugs both brothers*

Forth, outstanding chapter. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Oh my gosh. That was so sad. :D But at the same time, I found it pure amazing.

This line, the last one:

Sam nodded and turned and walked out the door. Dean collapsed down on the bed the second the door had shut. Oh God. He dropped his head into his hands. Dean forced back the tears he could feel fighting to the surface. He brushed at his eyes angrily. This was his fault. He did this. He didn't get to cry. One thing he knew for sure was that the look on Sam's face would stay with him long after his ten months were up.

...was one of my favorites. It packed a ton of emotion and I found myself really feeling Dean's pain. Wonderful work and I can't wait to see what happens to my boys next. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
This was one heck of an amazing chapter. (But sometimes, I jsut really want to knock some sense into Dean. ;P) I loved how Dean's trying to protect Sam but is just making him really, really worried instead. And well, I loved it all.

But, I'm wondering, did Bobby figure something out?
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Well, this chapter was awesome. You got the emotions down to a pact, the brothers amazing and I just adore this (like all you work. ;D)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Favs and totally hearts it. :D I love it. Simple as that.
HeartsDragon chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
This is really good! I really loved this chapter it was definitely my favourite~ ]
Liindsayyy chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
See bestie i took forever to read this because i am in tears bc it was happy sad and that now it is over even though it is gay yeah i don't understand either. I loved your little flashbacks. And the whole bitch jerk thing killed me. THE HUG WAS EPIC! And i better be one of those friends you bitched at all the time. Anyway this wa san amazing story except for the breakup but the reuion tops everything!
emielou chapter 11 . 8/27/2010