Reviews for Lunches
C V Ford chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Don't worry about being Polish. I'm Irish, English, German, French, Hungarian and Portuguese. Think how I must feel ... Always beating myself up. Liked the story by the way.
Drake Silver chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
wow:) thsi was very very good:) thanks for the great story:)
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is adorable; and I thank you for taking the leap, for defying convention and writing a story that needed to be written. :3

Keep writing! ;)
xXDemonxCupcakeXx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is offically the best story i have read in the short time i have been here. You are awesome XD
FlawlessMirage chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
UPDAAAATE!
FlawlessMirage chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
UPDAAAATE!
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
No! No! Don't apologize for fail that barely exists!

Vixie: *smacks the back of her head* Idiot.

OW! What?

Vixie: Suppress the inner grammar Nazi.

It's such a cute little story!

Vixie: That's better.
xTinXion07 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Gah, SWEEEEET ;)

OtonashixKanade Forever
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A well done short fic. I'm just glad that I found this now, while it's still safe to be looking for short fics.

I didn't notice any glaring errors, so you should be fine there. One thing you might want to do though is to place a series of symbols to designate the end of the disclaimer at the top and also at the bottom so that we can tell that the story is done there.

Amazing job, congrats on the first fic too. I'm just glad that the anime ended up like this in the end regardless.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Całkiem, całkiem. Kanade urocza jak zawsze. Przyjemny klimat czegoś między komedią i romansem.

Tak jak mówili inni, zostaw miejsce przed komentarzem w stylu 'to beznadziejne', albo jeszcze lepiej w ogóle go pomiń. Każdego nachodzi taka ochota zdystansowania się od własnego dzieła, ale w praktyce do niczego dobrego to nie prowadzi.

Dalszych sukcesów życzę. Idź zagłosuj jutro :p.

~ Cytrus
Dark Raven008912 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hmm... don't just throw in an author's note without a pause. You had a pretty good flow there, accept the ending was a bit rushed. It was a good and sweet story, don't be shy writing about that kind of stuff (not saying you were, but I felt something like that from your writing toward the end.)

also...

"I'm so sorry for the amount of FAIL here! Especially if there are mistakes - I'm Polish...

Anyways...Reviews will really help!"

be sure to put space between that and your story. May be just my OCD-ness but it felt really unprofessional. Adding in something like "A/N:(insert text here)" before that line would have made it more bearable.

Your writing is very strong and you portrayed the characters really well, I just felt that you lost your steam towards the end. Keep writing strong and don't be afraid to try something you feel uncomfortable with!
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very cute! Well done for NOT making fail :)
Visicury chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Yeah, they really don't get it. The lack of FFs without HinataxYuzuru made it boring here. (

Good job with the ff. I seriously expect a KanadexYuzuru ending in the anime, and I support the pair.

You're writing is fine. I honestly couldn't find many mistakes when I read through it. If you feel uncomfortable with it get a word processor with grammar check.

I'll be waiting for the next one )
Lonely Stalker chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
grats on the first tenshiXotonashi O
Another Duck chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Cute fic. Other than a bit of puctuation errors, it's quite good. Saying yourself it's full of fail detracts from it, though.