Reviews for The Light of the Vampire
JigglypuffConan chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
First off, not a bad story, but this was last updated in 2012. Aren't you a little off schedule? Not that I'm rushing or anything, but I would love too see your potential.
hitokori midnight chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Please update this story again really soon !
EverThePhantom chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
This loos like an abandoned story. That's too bad... /

My favorite parts have to be Kaito and Aoko alone in the hallway and Shinichi and Ran alone in the nurse's office )

There aren't enough Vampire!Shinichi fics, so I hope this would be continued!
Mayumi del Procella chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
i like this. keep working!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
nice work, although vampires are remarkably overdone you didn't make it so cliché, if only for the fact that apparently all the vampires in this story are masagonists
Wxnderland chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Omg that was amazing o3o!
Please update more!
SnowSachi chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
OMG this is my favourtie fanfiction right now! Kyaaaa! XD please update soon! ** oh and sorry for the late review...:))))
xDreamStalker chapter 14 . 9/4/2012

omg omg omg omg omg omg *fangirl Screams* EEEP! oh my gosh I love this! It's amazing!
I love the kaito and aoko part xD no wait I love it all! Shinran! 8'D n Heiji and Kazuha! ohmygosh I cannot wait until the next chapter!
Manga-fan-99 chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Mha ha ha! I'm the 100th person to review you epic awesome story! Ya!
Manga-fan-99 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Awesome! Love it :)
ShinRan-FOREVER chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is an AWSOME story! 3
I really like how detailed the story is and the way you described every character in the story! Also I think Kaito and Shinichi are just so CUTE!

Please update soon! XD XD33
Anime.Girl.666.777.888 chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
Wow, it's a really awesome story, you have here. Oh, I also wanna know if the Black Organization's gonna make an appearance. And this is just a suggestion, but could you have like a Christmas romance thing like Shinichi giving Ran a present or vice versa and/or maybe like a school festival. Oh, I know, how about a valentine scene? Or maybe you can have like a new year's festival where they go to the shrine and stuff. Anyway, that's the end of my rambling, hope you'd update soon!
arxas chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
I've just read your fic, and I love it fully!

Please continue it! :3
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Awwwww. Please update.
Tea Unicorn chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Awww what a cute way to give the locket back! I'm excited for the next chapter :D