Reviews for The Light of the Vampire
blackismycolor31 chapter 1 . 6/15
can't wait till you update
Firefly chapter 1 . 6/1
This is super super nice! I really like long long chapters, and especially if they have quality writing and a good plot like this! I don't even mind the long waits if we get something good out of them! Anyway this is really good and really interesting! I have it bookmarked on my phone since I'm too lazy to sign into my account : keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the next update!
hislips chapter 1 . 4/7
One thing... You need to update this! I'm not a fan of Detective Conan AUs, especially fantasy AUs but this. this takes the cake! I haven't read the first version so I'm in no position to compare the before and now but this, is great! Although, I would like to see a lot of ShinRan moments since I'm a fan. :3 Please update soon!
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 4/3
WOW!WOW!WOOOW!
I love this story! can't wait for the next chapter! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase keep it up ;)
A Sherlockian chapter 1 . 3/30
Well, I guess I'm qualified as a new reader. This is a promising story, but the thing is that it's hard to pull off a successful HSAU (high school alternate universe), most will often fall into a cliché plot. Hopefully, you avoid the repetitive abundance of those HSAU fics out there (plus, you have to think of different ways of interactions for 3 couples). Be creative or else, it will be boring.
Now, into your first chapters, I have some criticisms. First, the so-called equality. Everyone has a share in their feelings and their centered paragraph, but Shinichi. I can't see much of what Shinichi thinks of others, Ran, and the event. Second, you left many missing information about characters, thus the readers will forget whatever the mystery surrounding the couples, the task, and the people or worse, mess up this with that seeing no definite traits. I know this will (or should) be solved as we go and the impression lasts, but I'd like to point out. Third, you give way to much space for sub characters interrogating the main females (twice or more for Ran, twice for Aoko) about the emotions toward main males. Too much of something is not good. If the teasing is unrelated or unimportant to the plot, leave it out. The humor is lost the third time you did it, in fact, it gets annoying. Fourth, this is to the whole story, I kinda doubt your decision of making everyone main. Instead of focusing in one big couple, you have to share the time for all, and as human, you'll be biased to your favorite, thus make the others less interesting. As a reader, I guarantee you there will be people who skip to their personal favorite or to the most fun to read couple in your story, inadvertently waste or miss some of your talent. So I think it better to keep a couple as a central piece (I prefer ShinRan). All being said, this is my opinion, feel free to ignore it, or better yet, write me a response. This is your creation, so it's your decision and ability that will drive the story forward.
Thank you for your talent. Don't forget to update.
Ps: I like your responsibility with your "child".
Love,
A reader.
Akrim chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow, you know it's incredibly hard to find something nice in this fandom. Something that has correct use of the language, where the style is nice and where the characters at least resemble the real ones. And to top it off, this is really mysterious and you got me hooked right away.

I really love this, you don't tell much about what happened and the situations but that's just great. It's not boring at all. I really love the length. If you'll always manage such a length I'll love it but no pressure. A short update is better than none at all :D

Really, I love this story and I hope you won't let us wait for too long but no pressure! Do your thing, I'm super excited for more!
Wxnderland chapter 1 . 3/27
OMG YOU'VE UPDATED- or re-written. Either way I'm so happy to see that you haven't forgotten about this story! I love how you've decided to have the focus on all three pairings and not just Shinran. I'm seriously so thrilled about this and can't wait for an update!
KaniSakura chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
First off, not a bad story, but this was last updated in 2012. Aren't you a little off schedule? Not that I'm rushing or anything, but I would love too see your potential.
hitokori midnight chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Please update this story again really soon !
EverThePhantom chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
This loos like an abandoned story. That's too bad... /

My favorite parts have to be Kaito and Aoko alone in the hallway and Shinichi and Ran alone in the nurse's office )

There aren't enough Vampire!Shinichi fics, so I hope this would be continued!
Mayumi del Procella chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
i like this. keep working!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
nice work, although vampires are remarkably overdone you didn't make it so cliché, if only for the fact that apparently all the vampires in this story are masagonists
Wxnderland chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Omg that was amazing o3o!
Please update more!
SnowSachi chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
OMG this is my favourtie fanfiction right now! Kyaaaa! XD please update soon! ** oh and sorry for the late review...:))))
xDreamStalker chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
omgD-chanThisIsAmazing!

omg omg omg omg omg omg *fangirl Screams* EEEP! oh my gosh I love this! It's amazing!
I love the kaito and aoko part xD no wait I love it all! Shinran! 8'D n Heiji and Kazuha! ohmygosh I cannot wait until the next chapter!