Reviews for Safety Hazard
Quantumphysica chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
LOL. Of course. That was bound to happen. Teehee xD
Fadette chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Too. Cute. D

I love how you write Jon and Harley's interactions together. It's too adorable. And your description is just so realistic and vivid, it's almost more like a painting than a story.

I'm really starting to come around on this pairing. Harley should too. She never has this much fun with Mr. J.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Very sweet. I’m pretty sure everyone but Harley saw this coming.
Lauralot chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Yeah, this chapter was a squee. Harley's misadventures with Jonathan are just so much fun.

I don't think I've commented on this before, but I love your descriptions, such as the sun and Harley's makeup and the pollution and dead fish in this chapter. It's so succient, but so vivid.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Lucky him that none of the big villains are too concerned about macho. He’ll be laughed at by many, sure, but he can still do his job.

This is a funny image though. Harley racing along on a motorcycle and tossing grenades left and right feels very much like her style.
The Talking Absol chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
SQUEEEEE

I love Harley. As if she isn't adorable as-is, you make her awesome.

And I love how she makes up for everything. "Almost doesn't count!" Only in horseshoes and hand grenades, which she also apparently likes.

Learn to live a little, Johnny! *pokes* Friggin' brilliant you are, my friend.
Lauralot chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Poor Jonathan. I've never been on a motorcycle in the best of circumstances, let alone on one racing through traffic while pursued by the cops when the driver's throwing grenades.

It is one of the greatest mental images ever, though.
theatre-gypsy chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I sense Jon will be very traumatized in the near future. Also, huzzah for The Lion King.
The Talking Absol chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Haha, Harley riding a Harley, I get it. Took a few re-reads, but that's just because I'm stoopid. Poor Scary can't seem to grasp the idea of going ANYWHERE with Harley driving, much less a motorcycle. Very well portrayed; it's hard to think of Harley without Joker, but you do it very well, if we have to stretch our imaginations a bit sometimes. But that's the best part. And yay for Lion King! I agree with Fadette- Disney deprivation is the worst kind of punishment.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Harley driving a Harley? Meant to be. Scarecrow? The laughter will never die out.
Fadette chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is super-cute! I have this fantastic mental picture now of Harley and Jon on a motorcycle with this huge grin on her face and him clinging to her waist for dear life D

And kudos for the Lion King reference. Of all the terrible punishments inflicted by Granny Keeny, I think the Disney movie deprevation is the worst.

Awesome, as always!
Lauralot chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ha! Harley has a Harley. And Jonathan's right, there's no arguing. He's taking a ride and I'm sure he'll end up traumatized by reckless driving. Or just the fact that he's on a motorcycle.

And hooray for references to The Lion King!