Reviews for Risky Business
readingtothemoon chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. it was so good. the perfect ending to the story. Though was being you know himself it was totally understandable. He was just being so just so cute. I loved it, and Sonny's statement about popping out seven of them was completely valid for her to make.

I have a question though this kid has red hair, Chad and Sonny have blonde and brunette hair between them, where did this red hair come from? Just wondering. Still loved the whole story!
Hollywood Here We Come chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
Aww! Easily one of the best fics I've ever read... I love the journal-ish sort of feel to it. It was almost like being right in the story, which as a writer I know is hard to do.

The chemistry between your characters (well, Disney's characters, but you know what I mean) was amazing! I could honestly feel the emotion from each of them.

Well, now I'm rambling. I'll just finish by saying you are a fantastic writer and I'll be reading the rest of your stories over the next little while. :)
zanessarobsten4ever chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
I love this.

I'm going to miss this story so much!

I will read any story you write so bring it on!

I can't wait for more
OneDream 2Dream chapter 24 . 1/29/2011
IT'S OVER! ! *cries* Hehe, I loved the end! 10 more siblings? I know someone who has nine other siblings... She looks very similar to me. Madeline seems adorable! How did she end up with red hair? Clever, clever Chad. I think we usually give his less credit than he deserves. My friend and I are working on a new story... a Dora the Explorer fanfiction making fun of Dora! YAY! Yet really, aren't they all? It's so much fun! She needs to find her account though... BUT THIS STORY IS OVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE APOCOLYPSE! I can't wait for your next story, which I will anxiously be awaiting! PLEASE WRITE A NEW STORY SOON! Keep writing!
mrpuppy chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
I just loved everything! Every chap, all the characters (as out of this world they may be), the whole idea and your style of writing.

Definitely, one of my faves )
AshandNikki-live chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
Yay for happiness :)

I really liked your use of first person and a few chapters in you really got Sonny's thoughts down! I mean it was awesome all the way through but it was great noticing how much you got hold of the character.

Great story!

Nikki xx
SciFiGeek14 chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Ahhhhhh ! It's over! I'm so sad..I miss it already... :(

A well done amazing bang up job on this one..can't wait to read more from you

~Kim~
SouthernB3lle chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
I love all your stories. This is probably my second fav (Cure for the Common Man was first). This story in Chad's POV would be great. It would clear a lot up. Also, I love how you make Sonny so sarcastic. It reminds me of another one of my fav authors, Her Name is Erika. Anyway, great story, great ending.
ChannyLoveForever 3 chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT IS OVER! I have been reading this story for soo long now and i have honestly loved every chapter of it! You are an AMAZING writer. I love your style of writing, i think it is really descriptive and really captures the viewers (though a good plot helps, which you had). I can't wait to read the story in Chad's POV.:) Also i would definitely read the Chad/Sony story in the regency period (i think it would be cool). Anyways the point is LOVE the story, LOVE your writing, EXCITED for the other stories. :) Keep writing :)
singyourheartout287 chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
AHHHH! I can't believe it's over! D': (That's my crying face lol). That was such a good story! Omg, very few stories hold my attention span for as long as this one did. You are such a talented writer, truly. It would be so cool of you to make a career out of that! Words can't even begin to express how much I thoroughly enjoyed this phenomenal piece of literature, because in my eyes, that's what it is! The ending was beautiful, and totally perfect. And if you happen to write that Getting Risky type sequel thing, I will be first in line to read it. :)
past decembers chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Oh, gosh. I can't believe it's over!

This is, quite obviously, one of my favorite Chadson stories on this site. You did a wonderful/amazing/great/good/any other complementary adjective job on this (:

Keep writing, you're an amazing writer.

-Bridgit
deadheart115 chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
AHHAHAA :) chad was captured perfectly and it was a light, cute, fluffy ending :P looools

PERFECTION!
tee off chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
You completed Irvin my birthday... I feel very privileged. Pleeeeeeease do a mini sequel... Or another epilogue... They're so cute.
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Amazing story, amazing chapter, I really loved it! The end was cute Good job, I really enjoyed reading your story :)
SimplyCuteBambi chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
*sniffs* I can't believe its over *wipes away fake tear* I'm really goind to miss this story what with Jilly's perverted comments and Sonny and Chad's ups and downs..really it was a truly beautiful story to read and I enjoyed ever minute of it especially the ending :) I think a sequel sounds really cool and so does the other story idea so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)