Reviews for Spiders in the Bedroom
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
We should ban school. Gilbert is just too cute! And you are have to be Prussian. You are too awesome to NOT be.
SilentFears3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was such a sweet sequel to the other fic. And your describing of spiders has now made me paranoid. I'm lying in bed freaking over at every little fold that grazes my foot... Awesome job, man!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
AW! ITS SO CUTE! X3

I love your CanadaXPrussia stories. They are A-FREAKING-DORABLE

And funny
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
So, I couldn't resist read the addition to "Spiders in the Kitchen". And, boy, am I glad I read this, too! Even more of Matthew comforting the all-mighty AWESOMNESS of Gilbert! *Finally more content in the life of being a fangirl*
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was just cute, cause we all know Prussia is totally a bottom... Couldn't resist, just had to throw that down in there... P
zero434 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
aw the sweet fluffyness
ArisaLyeanna chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was fun! Gil remind me of Al! Now, you gave me some ideas in my story! Thanks!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
awww this was totally adorably CUTEEEEE 3 awesome job as per always, looking forward to whatever you write next. and if u want to ban school, lemme know and ill back you up
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I know how you feel!

I can only work on/update one of my stories until school is over..

TT _TT

Two weeks left..

But it was aweomse!

So I don't mind, so long as you stay aweosme!

So: STAY AWEOSME!

(/ w)/
Anarchy Duck chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Aww, this is too cute! I love seeing Gilbert like this - it makes him so freakin' adorable! Haha

Excellent work )