Reviews for I Can Fix That Rewrite
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 14 . 6/23
Is this fic abandoned? I really hope not! :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 14 . 5/19
update please...the story is nice and all but why does kurama has to be a she?
naruxsasu406 chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Can't wait for the rest. I know there more because some descriptions in the summerary box did not occur.
naruxsasu406 chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
No its not bad that you laughed while writing it, bruh i laughed while reading. Laughed so hard and loud sister came smacked me on the head?
michumichu79 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
QUE LASTIMA QUE NO HAS CONTINUADO CON LA HISTORIA EN MAS DE UN AÑO ES BUENISIMA(AUNQUE NO ESTOY MUY DE ACUERDO CON LA RELACION ENTRE HINATA Y NEJI) PERO APARTE DE ESO LA HISTORIA EN MAGNIFICA POR FAVOR CONTINUALA.
Nyree Lydia chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
And so...a year passes with no signs of updating as far as I know of...
Lunamoon007 chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I want naruto and itachi's relationship to start already, lol. Can't wait to see the next update.
gvargas132 chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
You really should update soon!
StoryReigns96 chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
The arranged marriage makes no sense whatsoever. That Naruto didn't even try to protest makes my head hurt. You made Naruto a bitch, don't care if he's gay, but he's not a bitch. If the reason Tsunade is doing this is for the sole purpose of making him happy then why the hell would she put him into a homosexual arranged marriage without his consent, consultation or even notifacation until long after the fact, especially when you implied she could have picked Hinata who is girl (Pursuing Sakura didn't define his sexuality is bullshit when he fucking said that he was attracted to women) and even harbored feelings for him at one point. And then you totally contradict her reason when you have her say she doesn't care what Naruto thinks of it anyway. Nothing in this story follows a logical train of thought. You basically wrought yourself into a corner before you stepped through the door.
Kyoko95 chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
O.O please update soon! I love it!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
I hope you come Back and finish This.
RappinQueen chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
I started reading for the NejixHinata and was unsure of the ItaNaru. You've actually gotten me to like it and move to other ItaNaru stories to satiate the newly found appetite while I wait.
secret753 chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Bad things happen to bad people
secret753 chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Does everybody agree that Hirata's dad is a freaking dick
Animeangellover2 chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
Awesome story so far! I wonder how Naruto's going to handle everything- and also Sasuke (even though I'm not the biggest fan of him) I already loved Itachi and your characterization of him is great! Can't wait tor read more :)