Reviews for Somnium Socius
LonelyConfused chapter 11 . 3/4
It's never too late to continue a story that is this amazing!
Nival Vixen chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Harry and Hermione are IDIOTS. I hope their plan backfires and they end up dead!

Bloody stupid *insert swearing that is too extreme for sensitive ears* ...

*ahem*

Good chapter, I look forward to the next one!

Hope everything turns out well for Draco and Ginny. Of course it will. It has to! Doesn't it? *wide-eyed look*
Hikari Aijuntani chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
I was really surprised by this story. I really didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. I thought it would be a nice read to pass the time, and I admit I stopped reading it after Chapter 2 because I just couldn't get into it. And then I came back a couple of days later and tried it out again reading past Chapter 2 and now I can't stop reading it. Its driving me nuts that I have to wait for the next chapter.
GoddessOfTheNight3 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
it! Can't wait for the next chap!
ChocoLoverForever chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
i like this story a lot, but i don't really like the way you make out the trio... a little to OOC (:
foxgodess07 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
yikes! what's up with granger and potter? and is voldemort going to hurt draco and ginny? update soon.
Nutmeg44 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
I don't remember if I ever said that I love Baddie!Hermione but just for the record... I DO! What I don't get though is why Hermione and Harry don't like Ginny. Either way, it's still awesome. I love Ginny and Draco's relationship with each other and the Slytherins. I love the relationship that Ginny has with Neville, Colin and Luna as well. It's easy to ignore the trio with that many awesome friends. I love that Voldey is peeping through Harry's scar. So sneaky. I'm glad your beta is doing better. My continued wishes for her improved health. Update again soon please.
Freyja26 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I just found your story and I fall in love with it. It's really great story and Draco is sooo sweet. I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Hope you'll update it soon

x.o.x.o

Freyja
purple-lightening chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
I must confess I only just found this fic but I am already loving it. Your fantastic ability to keep me reading is one which not many Fanfiction authors or published authors can claim to. I loved the whole concept of the story, the central idea of the dreams and I also liked the sly line on Morpheus Black, I do hope we see more of him. That brings me on to Sirius, I wonder what role he has to play in this story, you've kept me guessing but with your brilliant literary mind you will probably come up with a million more plot bunnies spinning this fic in to new directions. I love the twins in this! They are so adorably protective of Ginny and I always thought that Ginny would get on with them the most. I think your portrayal is spot on and does do justice to the canon characters. Again, that goes with all your characters because although now Pansy is friends with Ginny which is obviously not the case in canon you did show and accurate portrayal of her and explained why she befriends Ginny. I also enjoy your Draco, he is mysterious and sexy at the same time. Although at times he does seem a little soft, you always manage to keep him in character and his soft side is what makes him human, after all he does have a heart ... he's not Hermione. Which brings me on to the bushy headed girl, I love how you made her a spiteful little bitch in this, I've Never liked her, never will, so I won't lose any sleep there! I like how the story has started shifting to the big Voldemort problem, I am intrigued to how you will deal with this and what part each character will have to play. How far will Hermione and Harry really go? What does the future hold for our beloved D/G ? What will Draco's parents say? So many questions!

Hope you find time to update soon, wish you the best of luck!

n another note could you please check out my fic called 'Red and Silver' and give me some feedback on the first chapter. I really would appreciate your feedback as I love your work and reading this story has been very enjoyable.

Your ever-faithful reader and reviewer,

Maria x
o0osnapitsme chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
soo good
Secrets4theunderground chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
0o0o0o I love it! The drama! My goodness! Update soon!
Nival Vixen chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Like the story so far, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I hope Voldemort doesn't find out about them, but considering Hermione and Harry have a "plan" I'm sure they'll tell the Dark Lord themselves just to get Ginny out of the picture. *Rolls eyes*

I'm surprised that Harry forgave Hermione so quickly for cheating on him, but she is an evil little know-it-all, so she probably twisted something in his mind to make it seem like Theo came onto her or some such bull.

Keep up the good work! :)
foxgodess07 chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
this ain't good. update soom.
Nutmeg44 chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
*SQUEE* *falls off chair* I love Protective!Draco, he's very sexy. Their love scene was mighty hot too. I must admit I love Evil!Hermione. This is so good. I can't wait for the next update, I hope its as quick as this one was. Keep the goodness coming.
foxgodess07 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
pretty good. update soon.