Reviews for First Fortnight
ChimericalMind chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
First time out on a case with Mr. Holmes and he gave quite the first impression. Don't worry, Stanley, it wasn't a bad first impression.

Glad to see the insight into Hopkins' past. Also good to see the connection to one of the Tales, I was wondering how Hopkins knew the lady that the constable brought in. And why he started cussing at him in "lower-class slang."

On a side note-I liked that you just slightly changed his dialect when he started talking to the people from his old neighborhood. Accents and speech patterns have a habit of popping back up when your back around it.

Update and thank you.
Fiorella 2 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
A beautiful insight on Hopkins wait to the next update.
Cryptix chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Ooo. Nice little bit of insight into Hopkins' character and past. I'm enjoying this story more and more as it goes on! Curious to see if anything comes of his having to explain the matter. Hope to see more soon, though knowing you, I won't have to wait long.
Fiorella 2 chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Please update!
Fiorella 2 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I also enjoyed chapters 6 and 7.
Fiorella 2 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I enjoyed this!
Fiorella 2 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
I would enjoy to read the next chapter.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awh! I swear you are the next Aragonite in this fandom. Well done. Hopkins is one of my favorite inspectors as well.
Cleo chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Hopkins! 3

He is one of my favorite Inspectors. (He and Lestrade of course!)
Fiorella 2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very interesting story, to see how he adapts to the other inspectors and the work.
aragonite chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Poor Hopkins. Wait till he finds out this is just the start of things.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2