Reviews for Tear the World Down
BamonLove chapter 12 . 7/5
I applaud and respect your decision to not post any R rated material here. It shows your concern for
The people who reads it and for the rules they have in place here.
There is really no reason for anyone to have an issue with that, all they have to do is sign up to your site and read it, nothing difficult about that.

Me personally, I don't read stories that's sexually graphic, just not my thing but to each his/her own.
I started reading your story out of curiosity and hoped you wouldn't have any really graphic content, I see now you would never post anything like that here so I am more comfortable reading all the bamon stories you have.

I am enjoying this story very much, there is enough heat between Bonnie and Damon to start a fire,I always enjoyed the sexual tension more than reading about their sexcapades.
AlexandriaSalvatore-94 chapter 28 . 6/24/2018
Heelllllll... I loved this story.

I finished this in one go and it never once gave me any negative feels...

I also loved the way you wrote elena being concerned for bonnie and damon being the way he was through out the story...
Greekgeekable chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Z
Dove29 chapter 28 . 2/12/2018
love love love, favorite
Luca chapter 4 . 3/1/2017
Bonnie and Damon remind me to Itchy and Scratchy from The Simpsons hahaha! Bonnie is the mouse... we all know who always wins. Hahahahah!
BlueChappy chapter 28 . 4/5/2016
this stories is beautiful. the ending and the rest of the plot. Its hard to find this kind of fanfiction. i love it. I love all of it.
moltenichor chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
Technically, Damon wasn't responsible for Bonnie's grandmother's death. Elena begged her to save the Salvatores whilst Damon was devastated over Katherine's death and would have been perfectly fine staying in the tomb at the time. Later, he likely would have tried to get out, but it takes both Stefan and Elena to coax him out when it happens. He was indirectly responsible, but the one who honestly persuaded Grams was Elena. That being said, this is an amazing fanfiction.
eva505 chapter 28 . 4/17/2015
This was such a good story
MADStar529 chapter 28 . 1/12/2015
Great story.
To turn this around chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
I really, really love this fic. Just re-read it for the umpteenth time.
Swurve chapter 28 . 7/29/2014
This was really good
WickedBlue chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
Wow! What a beautiful, well written fic. I just couldn't stop reading. Love all the angst and the romance. Brilliant!
Lovers45 chapter 27 . 5/29/2014