Reviews for Trapped in Paris: My Ending
They. Got. MARRIED!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I LOVED IT 3333
Sunshine Happy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww!I like this. the first part reminds me of Neds Declassified School Survival Guide.
babewivbrains chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love this! if only you wrote true jackson and this actually happened! :)
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Loved the part where Jimmy told Oscar Ryan and Lulu got married! AWESOME! :D Oh, and this whole this was cute too by the way :3 Great job! I totally love your ending
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Good story.
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was really nice; I loved this story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like this a lot, however, there are a few logistic problems with this. First, aren't they only sixteen? I doubt that they would actually get married at that age, although the way you wrote it, it doesn't seem like they officially were married, they just kissed ;). Second, I get that you were trying to make a point that their love was obvious, but I doubt Amanda would actually notice or care. (As a side note, does she even know who Kelsey is?) Third, wasn't the whole point of them going to Paris for them to retrieve Doris' ring so they could fix it without her noticing it was missing? I enjoyed the part with Oscar at the end, but having Doris replace him going to Paris does not make a lot of sense.

Overall, this was a cute story and this would have been cute to see on the actual show, but your ending still leaves Vanessa's story unfinished and also Lulu and Ryan being married would change the whole dynamic of the show. However, I did like the subtle hints of True/Jimmy. I enjoyed this and I would love to see more from you in the future, especially in this fandom, as it seems under-appreciated.
zana chapter 1 . 5/24/2010