Reviews for Heartmelting Smiles
BlackBloodDrinkerXD chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
In my mind, yes,yes they did do it right there , on the floor, with canola oil or olive oil and anything that oil! right on the floor!
OuO
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awwwww3
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
x3 keke For some reason, the mental image I got of shy!Sweden was extremely cute x3
merrrrtle chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
that was adorableeee

in the beginning i felt so bad for sweden i almost cried

i love the ending though (especially your comment on how they totally just did it in on the floor ;)
Thisbey chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aha! I wasn't expecting the ending to be so... I dont really know xD it just surprised me when tino tackled su-san
keisan chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Cuuuuuuute! 3 Oh noes, Canada's lost Kumajirou! Lol hope he finds his polar bear. I love SuFin; very sweet story!
ByrdIsTheWyrd chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
The fluff makes me so warm and fuzzy inside Thank you for cheering me up!
Fierce Kitten chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! That was ! 33333333333333333333333 I love it! . Sweden and Finland are adorable, and you totally captured their relationship! . LOVE!
Lost timemachine chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Yay! Oh this is such a sweet story! I love it!
neuv chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aha, this fic was great. Just the right amount of adorable, the tiniest dash of sadness in the beginning, and the perfect length. This was super cute! c:

-neuv
Bika-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha! Your last comment just made my day! XD

But, seriously, cute story! It so awesome. Please make more SuFin stories in the future! _
UN PHARMACHIEN chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well, /of course/ they totally did it right there on the floor. Pfft.

This has got to be one of the most fun to read fics I've found in a while. It's epic.
Vivecka chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
hnnnnnnnghhhh sooo cuute! I loved it! Great job :D
Lulz Leilani chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
How on earth was Denmark able to get Kumajirou? BUT IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, SO IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Very fluffy and in-character. I loved it
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 5/25/2010