Reviews for Bail

Lunary
No one chapter 1 . 5/22
Sorera chapter 1 . 4/18
This was great
but I really want to know what Plumerri can find out about the others like Haru and how he reacts to the information
katsekala chapter 1 . 2/1
Great one-shot! Many kisses!
ryidaniel1 chapter 1 . 1/16
I LOVE IT THAT WAS SO PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH ยงยงยง
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Love it.
Amazing outsiders' POV and i like how you had it be morally gray, that justice isn't always what's best.
Along with the officer's expectations versus the small part of Vongola he witnesses such as stereotypical mafia boss, the family moment, and how each one interacted and looked at Tsuna.
Their characterizations were great, i can see Tsuna and Co. being like this in 8 years. Even the OCs actually added to the story and didn't have unnecessary extras.

Thank you very very much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
That was fun. Thanks for the fic!
Sanger-sequence chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Tsuna popping antacids made me laugh so hard, thank you.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I really liked your Plumerri character - it was really fun to see him watch everyone.
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This was so good! I loved it so much!
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
If I had not been studying Italian, I would have had no idea what gelato was xD
Anyways, such a wonderful story. Poor Tsuna, having to deal with his crazy family. I always love stories where we get an outsider's view of the Famiglia. It's always fun. Especially if it involves the police.

And for real. That guy can keep his justice. What Tsuna said was so freaking true like omg. Anyways, wonderful story! :)
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I really like this story, thank you for making this!

,Vein
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Ah, this is great. I love the interplay of morals and an outsider's (particularly a law enforcement officer's) views of Tsuna and his family. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I FREAKING LOVE THIS FAMILY
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Lol I love this little look into how Tsuna fairs in the future. The antacids were a nice touch. ;)