Reviews for Bail
I can't remember if I've ever reviewed this before, but if I have it's definitely worth a second one! This story is very enjoyable, and the characters and dialogue flow together naturally. I like how you portrayed the older versions of the characters, and the outside of the family point of view made the plot very interesting. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 1 . 2/6
Nice little future fic about Tsuna as a future Don and the situations he has to deal with (particularly with Hibari). I really enjoyed it. (:
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 1/1
That was great. I love how easily everyone accepted that, no, you cannot keep Hibari confined in a police station.
Thank you for making this!
YumAntimatter chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Wow, this oneshot is amazing. I really like how well you capture the dynamics between the characters, and Plumerri's take on them. "More like a family than a Family" indeed! And how Tsuna got so upset over "justice" - I assume that was because of what happened to Mukuro, right? I really hope that you will write more like this.
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
oh Pulmerri can just shove his "justice" up where the sun don't shine. hmph.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Tch. PLEASE. As if some stupid normal, police officer could ever touch them.

And even if they did catch them they wouldn't be able to hold them considering the fact that they could break out in like 2 seconds flat with no help. And they could pay for bail no matter how high.
luversblues chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
lovee it! couldve made tsuna taller tho :(
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
oya? he's a criminal? do you have any concrete charges against him? - actually is being part of a famiglia a crime? - carrying mittens (his weapon) isn't a crime lol
The Other Problem chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I like Tsuna and the others here, but I can't help but grow fond of your OCs. The last part was especially explosive and I love it.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome. What great perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Waiting for the next story with Plumerri in it :) loved this one. You do a great job on the 'outside looking in' kind of story.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What a nice fic, good job.
Rising Cielo chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I got a fluttery feeling while I'm reading this. Happy & levity I guess.

I really love this oneshot! Pls write this kind of story more ;)
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
well i really liked it
little.manatee chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Simple and sweet family love.