Reviews for Bail
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/26
That was fun. Thanks for the fic!
Sanger-sequence chapter 1 . 6/12
Tsuna popping antacids made me laugh so hard, thank you.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 5/26
I really liked your Plumerri character - it was really fun to see him watch everyone.
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 5/19
This was so good! I loved it so much!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 3/18
If I had not been studying Italian, I would have had no idea what gelato was xD
Anyways, such a wonderful story. Poor Tsuna, having to deal with his crazy family. I always love stories where we get an outsider's view of the Famiglia. It's always fun. Especially if it involves the police.

And for real. That guy can keep his justice. What Tsuna said was so freaking true like omg. Anyways, wonderful story! :)
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 3/14
I really like this story, thank you for making this!

,Vein
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Ah, this is great. I love the interplay of morals and an outsider's (particularly a law enforcement officer's) views of Tsuna and his family. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I FREAKING LOVE THIS FAMILY
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Lol I love this little look into how Tsuna fairs in the future. The antacids were a nice touch. ;)
Ryner510 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Not bad for a one shot and I especially love a long one shot too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I love it~~
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I loved this. It's not often you get to see Tsuna's dealings with ordinary police, but it makes sense that he would have to at times, especially with Hibari around. It was a refreshing read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I can't remember if I've ever reviewed this before, but if I have it's definitely worth a second one! This story is very enjoyable, and the characters and dialogue flow together naturally. I like how you portrayed the older versions of the characters, and the outside of the family point of view made the plot very interesting. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Nice little future fic about Tsuna as a future Don and the situations he has to deal with (particularly with Hibari). I really enjoyed it. (:
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
That was great. I love how easily everyone accepted that, no, you cannot keep Hibari confined in a police station.
Thank you for making this!