Reviews for Eyes Don't See
Alana-kittychan chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Aw poor Rex he has no luck with girls well he does and doesn't
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Aw poor little Rex he has it hard growing up ( you know if Caesar where to find out how his little bother is raise while he was sick somewhere in space and time I think he would be pissed I know he's werid but think about he's like one of those Crazy smart people who lose them selfs in their projects and don't always know how the world is going on outside of that but they do care for their family so when Caesar finds out how his bother has been threaded I think he will be pissed but he will be happy that Dr Holiday was at least doing her best to make things better for little Rex ))
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I am SO suffering form Holix withdrawl.

Last episode I actually found my self yelling at my telly "Why oh why must you torture us so!"

...Okay, so I probably wasn't THAT poetic...(so it went a bit more like "Why the Bl**dy h*** is MOA torturing us, d**n it I want HOLIX!) but the other one sounds better...

ANYWAYS!

Great chapter as always, keep up the good work!

3 (that SO does NOT look like a heart but what the hey)...Elidy.

whew...now I need a nap, that was tiring.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
Please, please, please work on your grammar. Or find a beta who will. I'll volunteer for that.

Spark
ScarletReid chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
Aww that was cute!
Peacexfreedom chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
You said it! I need more Holix! ;)

I love this chapter. Very cute :)

I love the family fluff stuff between Holiday, Six and Rex. Was it just me or did you wanna squeal when Rex said that Holiday, Six and Bobo were like his family? I loved that.

Good job. Just one gramatical error: you said 'lost tract of time' but it's 'lost track of time'

Keep up the good work.
NaaraHatake chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
That was so cute!
Lina Trinch chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Holy. Shit.

I thought this fic was DEAD... SHE HAS RISEN FROM THE EARTH!... ON EASTER! THAT IS WEIRD BUT I'LL TAKE IT!

Anywho!

Always a fan of Six/Rex father/son fluff. I've been thinking about doing something that showed off the father/son relationship with Six and One reflecting on Rex and Six. This is pretty good basis of that idea.

Love the whole Alliance Circex bit. I love it all.

And yeah, MoA has been cutting out our Holix fun. I don't know why, but I wanna machete something, either way.

OMG UPDATE AGAIN SOON ONE OF THESE DAYS! XD
Peacexfreedom chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
very cute

I can totally see a little Rex calling them 'sock pills'

He was so cute wen he was younger
Celeste Genevieve chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
This is one of my favorite stories of urs! I love six and holiday together! They're so damnnnnnn adorable! If only six wud take his glasses off once then my life will be complete hehe :D
NaaraHatake chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
loved it
Rook KK chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
I'm enjoying these so far, I hope to see more plz ;P
superbunnytothemax chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
YAY HOLIX! AND FLUFFINESS!
Solora Goldsun chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
ACK! GOSH FREAKING DARNIT! I demand you write another chapter when Six tells her that he loves her! Holix is NOT allowed to end like this! It just isn't! Get writing! Chop chop or I'll send my Evo bunneh after you!
Augusta chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Other than your grammer needs a little work...the story is great though a little confusing at first flipping back and forth between past and present. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.