Reviews for When the game got out of hand
1Billy-234 chapter 7 . 9/6
is this the end or are you going to add to it this is a good and funny story
RandomReader13 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
very nice fluffy fic btw, keep it up _
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
This is kind of fun, keep writing!

Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
so weres the update?
Ofunu chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Hey man, the story is great and all, but without updates we readers are going crazy, so please update soon.
Ofunu chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I hope you are able to update the story soon, it's really interesting and the pairing is not one you see too much out there, which makes it all the more appealing due to its originality, the fact that Kasumi is acting like that really makes me all giddy, who could have thought she was so...sneaky?I don't know if that would be the word. It's always the quiet ones, always.

I have to add that very few stories go to my favorites without being already complete, but your just has to be there.
CrewSoulReaper chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Great story! Kasumi is hilarious this way, and i really like the knda shy, nervous to lose ranma nabiki that you've created. Keep Going!
Confer chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Cool Sofar...
King of the Fallen chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
Nice, please update soon, and I can't wait to see what happens next, ja ne.
apocaliptic 20 chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
you should do a story of just kasumi/ranma fic using that angle.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
cool story add to fav
scifinut64 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
so far this story is outstanding, keep up the good work.

yes you might want to up the rating to M just to be on the safe side, an adding Kasumi in with Nabiki would be great.
Madcat chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Looks good. I'm enjoying this story alot.
King of the Fallen chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Dude you're doing great as it is. All I can say is keep up the good work and update soon, ja ne.
Rubius chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
loving the story so far, gotta agree with you bumping up the rating to M and definatly add kasumi into the pairing, heck try to add ukyo and shampoo. add a few lemons and a pregnancy or two to sweeten the plot.