Reviews for Rehearsal
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
shame the writers had him so astonished and surprised in season 2, episode 1. love your fanfic.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
that was good keep it up
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I liked the charade he was keeping up in this. The only part that made me tilt my head a little bit was that he went back to the boarding house instead of sticking around, seeing as Katherine just walked into Elena's house.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
shouldn't he have maybe kinda sorta a little bit more... afraid for elena that katherine had gained access to her house and would be able to walk in and out as she pleased?

i like the way you write, i really do, it's just that this tiny detail bugged me a little
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I love this! Now, I've already seen the season premiere, so I know that Damon was completely fooled by Katherine, but there was a moment, right after he turned away from Katherine where he paused and looked back before walking away. I feel like in that moment, Damon acknowledged that something felt off, something wasn't quite right, and his discovery at the hospital confirmed his suspicions. But still, this was a lovely story! :)
naojv chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Damn straight he'd know that it wasn't Elena he was kissing! I think I cried (and by I think, I mean that I definitely did) when they finally kissed (they're relationship seems so much more -and I think I'm going to hurl at how mushy I'm getting- beautiful than her and Stefan's) and then cried again when it was revealed that it had been Katherine.

I love that we share the same ideas on what was going on, it made this story even more enjoyable.
hockeyisforever chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
My favorite story on the events that occured - I thought it was extremely well-written and I liked your Damon quite a lot also
Renee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really like this! Especially what you said about Kathrine now being the doppelganger which is very true. At first it was Elena that was the one being compared to Kathrine, she was the one who was suspected of faking. But now it is Katherine that is compared to Elena and has to pretend to be her. Really interesting idea! Wonderfully written as well :)
Iriel chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is a beautiful one-shot that just screams to get some more awesome chapters!

00JLO chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Good fanfic.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I completely agree about that scene in the episode! I was so disappointed and can't wait till it is actually Damon and Elena talking together like that. Really love your take on the situation and I hope that it turns out like that. I think that Damon would have know too and especially after the kiss would have realized. I think that when he walked away and touched his lips, that it was the subtle way of saying that he knew it wasn't Elena. Well I hope anyway!
buriedhope chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was beautiful.

You captured Damon so perfectly, and I really enjoyed reading it. And I do believe that Damon should've/could've recognized Katherine.