Reviews for Off the Spiral: The InLaws
Karitsa chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hahahaha that was awesome I still laughing … I love Ayana and Yoshiko-San
lady wizard chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
you guys made my day! i could sooooooo imagine poor tezuka:D and the end.. awesomeness rules. thank you for the wonderful fic! lovage3
Kaido1412 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
WOO Go Kunihaze! Man, he's now my hero!
moribayashi chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
hey, i had fun reading this! XD

it's so fuji to be able to pull a prank like that, though what caught me by surprise was fuji yoshiko's confession.. now i know where shuusuke got his playful-sadistic streaks from.. [i bet there was one time when yumiko also pulled the same prank on her boyfriend].. and tezuka's reaction is kinda endearing, i think.. makes me wonder what ayana was thinking of his son having quite an eccentric boyfriend..
tennis-player chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, god, Fuji, there is really something wrong with the way your mind works!

Ah, Grey Innocence, another off the spiral? *smiles* I can see your innocence has long since gone

As for the story, your off the spirals are truly amazing. Especially the "Got poison Ivy while having sex in the forest" one. That really made me worry for Fuji and Tezuka's sanity "

Great work, as always

Henzie ;)
bluedoves chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
love the fact that nthey knew what was going on the whole time! XD
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
HE TOTALLY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT IDEA FROM HIS FAMILY GENES... It's funny how both Yumiko and Shuu-chan seem to take after the mother in this fic... ; Yuuta is starting to sway that way a bit too, though he's more straightforward than the others.

I loved the bathroom scene though. It's also funny how Tezuka's family seems to be more understanding than Fuji's dad- I always had it in my head that Tezuka's family was as strict as you could get... ;; It definitely worked though. Thanks for writing this! It was hilarious
Ayantiel chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
oh my god I think I'm falling in love with Fuji's mom xDDD

though I gotta say she's got bad taste if she married Fuji's father willingly .'

and poor Tezuka, I can just imagine the shock if his dad would have gone overprotective on him and proceded to drag him away to the hospital *grins at the image of Fuji trying to keep a grip*

can't wait to see more of your work :) you guys always manage to bring a smile on my face, even if life brings you exams and other shit :P

Yirin
Tacuma chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I read more of your fics, but this one I like the most! Tezuka and Fuji are both in character and it has a lot of humor _ I love the things their families are saying XD Kunikazu is being awesome XD Really liked this fic! _
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
WHAT. FANFICTION DID NOT NOTIFY ME OF THIS.

or else I would have read it when it was uploaded, like two days ago. What is this i dont even, . Sammi is displeased with you.

But YOU GUYS, on the other hand..make me smile. Cause you're both amazing, and write the best stuff ever. Yay!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
EVIL :D That is exactly what you two are XD I thought Fuji was going to wreak havoc DURING dinner, but the situation you fed us is good too. The descriptions were hot as usual and I LOVE how knowing their moms are XD The ending made the whole thing worth reading again, so that's what I did :)

Your writing always puts a smile on my face! Welcome back to the PoT. Go on vacation less, as your fish watcher, I need someone to feed me!
Uesugiluva chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
OMG That was flippin' ingenious!

I love you guys so much!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
OMG hahaha! Oh, Fuji... he's just out to get Tezuka, isn't he? And I love how he got the idea from his own parents Wonderfully written, great job! Keep writing