Reviews for Wedding on Hate
Rhotess chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Update pleaseseeee
Josephine chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Loved it a lot. Please update soon.
sulou chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Hoping for an update? Can't wait to find out what happens at the masquerade ball.
keniii chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
love it!hope you'd update soon
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Well I can understand why you might be dissatisfied with this chapter. It's not bad or anything but the moad of the story is erratic. One minute we are in the setting of southern belles and in another we are in the presence of teenage girls in the 21 st century. And now there are sword fighting parts that indicate a Japanese taste. All are good desperately but put together it makes for odd soup. And as for Kaoru and kenshin they are formal and they need to be for this type of setting but to show romance they will have to speak more with their eyes and small gestures versus polite conversation to big surprise to kissing. I think it would feel more natural to have heated glances thrown in. I am looking forward to your next chapter though and am gald to see these two getting closer.

-kimi-chan-
fanficnewbiee chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Im glad that the story touched base on all the key players. The transition of story telling to set up the plot is a difficult task. I am enjoying the story so I still feel the story is progressing nicely. The chapter was a update on the characters that I think went well. Can't wait to see what Tomoe has planned for Kaoru! Will Seta really fall into Shishio's plans so easily? Can't wait to find out. Thanks for the update!
Vampirefanatic17 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Shishio is eeevvviiilll!I pity Soujiro...He's brainwashed...
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Well that was a fun chapter! I would like to see them get really really close hehehe but yeah some drama is good too. Anyway glad to see so many updates and I hope to see more soon!

-Kimi-chan-
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Sano and Megumi are a breath of fresh air...they're so cute and You wrote them they would also have happy ending together. Kaoru developing feelings for Kenshin is a good thing too, I love forward to more of Kaoru exploring and expressing her feelings for kenshin.
btw, i'm glad you don't hate Tomoe...
mizuki-ryuuzaki chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Nice follow up chapter on the Jin-eh incident! It was also a breath of fresh air when Kaoru used her "authority" as Mrs. Himura against Tomoe! Hahaha! I really hope that Koaru would be head over heals on Kenshin before Soujirou comes up. And you really captured Sanosuke! I can really imagine him proposing to Megumi like that! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for your next update! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Megumi nad Sano are soooo damn cute! And Kaoru's finnaly getting twitterpated...Yay!
sulou chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Finally warming up to each other. But what about Shishio? I bet he won't give Kenshin enough time to heal before he decides to attack. But I hope he does...
fanficnewbiee chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Cute chapter. Although I would have like to see more fluff between kenshin/kaoru. Would definately like to get more insight on Soujiro. Tomoe's defiance was classic. Tomoe obviously is clueless on Kaoru's ability with a sword she will totaly get her ass kicked! Thanks for update.
fanficnewbiee chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
You have quite the story! Kudos to you for your first fight scene. I think you should use more detail for fight scenes to make them more dramatic and keep us readers more captivated and feel the real danger and violence of the situation. I like your story. I like this chapter as well. It will be interesting to see what Tomoe's plan will be and who will it hurt surely this Kaoru is no push over. I am a big fan of Kenshin/Kaoru pairings so watching thier relationship unfold is a treat for me! Can Kaoru truly open her heart and love another? What will Kaoru do if she finds out who meddled with her true love? Surely Seta does not completely trust Shishio. What will he do if he finds out Shishio ordered for his beloved to be killed. So many plots. It is exciting to find out how it will all unfold. Ofcourse love the Misoa/Aoshi pairing will they play more of a roll in the story? Why isn't Aoshi a Lord? Thanks for the update and your hard work. I think the flow of the story is just right and progresses nicely. :D
S.I chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
That was a really nice chapter, it really was a nice intervention from Kaoru and Kenshin biting each other's heads off! Keep up the good work! :)