Reviews for Death of a Master
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Epic.

I really have nothing else to say. I expect good things from you as a matter of course, and haven't been disappointed yet...but this was simply great.

The insight into the pressures and privileges Tommy experienced growing up and training...the insight into the relationship between the Hard and Soft Masters...just, holy god awesome.

This is going on my favorite stories right now.
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Poor Snake Eyes. Not sure what to do. And poor Storm Shadow. Everyone thinks it's his fault without listening to the full story. And when he was asleep on the bench, he seemed so much like a child in my opinion. Defiantly heart wrenching.

Kudos.
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
lol i still can't get past the fact that he just up and slept on a bench wide in the open... *sigh*
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Wonderful! Extraordinary! Amazing! Magnificent! Marvelous! Divine! I've ran out of words to describe this, and yet they hardly scratch the surface.

This has wonderful description and I feel as though I am in the Soft Master's shoes myself. Please, keep on writing!

Kudos!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
oh dear poor snakes

soft master is angry...

hurry update!
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
It's so sad that the Soft Master mis-interpets the last words as rambling from the dying, and the only person who seems to believe Tommy wouldn't commit such a crime is the very person he's pitted against repeatedly through the next years.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
tommy!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Poor TOmmy.. the Soft Master came to the only conclusion that would make sense. Too bad it was the wrong one. Nicely done to see the process which would have taken only a moment in real time, and forever inside his head. Liked it when it was a bonus, still like it now that others can enjoy it as well!