Reviews for Need You Now
nice chapter
Lori chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Sexy as fuck
grumpbear chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
such a cute short story...i can totally picture rosalie as a southerner lol...i love the edward rose combo...such chemistry
mischief-maker1 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
*sigh* Brillant, my sweet. We really should write an epilogue to this sometime. LOL
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'm still damned pleased with this chapter. I love our little story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Aw! That was just too precious. I love everything y'all write.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I loved that last line! Great mini story. It was short but with the perfect amount of smut. And Emmett and Jake - gotta love that.
Renata 62 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Rosalie and Edward had to go astray until they finally come together again. Why was Rosalie so stubborn when Edward wanted to give her this ring? He knew he would ever need her. She could herself and him have spared a lot of bad experiences. Hopefully, they now have their happy ending.
Renata 62 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I didn't like Rose, but in this story she is likeable. On one hand she's confident about her beauty, but on the other hand she thinks she isn't good enough for Edward. And therefore she makes this huge mistake to break up with him after a few weeks, knowing that she will ever need him.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh so good. Can't wait for the other POV.
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
LMAO at a 2 day marriage to Tanya and Esme leaving adoption brochures for Emmett! Hahaha!

I do love me some sweet tea, but I have never thought to try it in this particular way ... I may have to reconsider that. You know, someday, when I actually find a man. LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Such a popular song... Thank God it's one of my favorites! I got three updates in the same week using this song as inspiration. LOL I love that yours was different from everyone else's though. The Rose/Edward pairing was enough to set it apart, but the rest of the story was fantastic which made it even better.

I love Rosalie as the country girl who doesn't mind getting a little dirty when there's fun to be had from it. :)
EmySue chapter 2 . 6/4/2010