Reviews for Find Your Love
Bingobaby chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Hey I loved what you got going on so far and I can't wait to read more of this story. So please update soon cause I want to know what Randy's next step is going to be in trying to get Angie back.
Momo chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Update soon please!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
He gave her like 3 different stories as to why he cheated which one is the truth..getting tired of her is super harsh i wouldn't get back with him either knowing he could get tired to the one he committed his life to
Ctinaisfashion chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
I think it was inappropriate for wade to be kissing in her in front of Sophia especially with her dad in the room. It might confuse her
Bingobaby chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Hey I loved these last two chapters. You are really getting into dept with this story and I am starting to get addicted to it. So I can't wait to see what you have coming up in the next chapter. I am hoping things are going to start looking up for Randy and his son. But I will not know that until I read more.
Bingobaby chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Hey I loved the first two chapters and I can't wait to continue on reading more of this story. So thank you for writing it and on to the next chapter.
msgemgem chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
yay the full chapter and of cause i freaking loved it, i so wanted angelina to get up and slap him when he dared to blame her for his cheating. he travels way more than she ever would so he had no reason to blame her.

the john thing threw me i swear i was like OMG thats out of left field but then the more i thought about it i was like yeah i could see why she would be attracted to him.

no wade :( but hopefully next chapter - angie and stu have such a sweet chemistry and even if they didnt make it as a couple (still don't know which team i'm on by the way LOL) i could see them being friends if nothing else.
Agnesita1385 chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
If you dont mind, i personally want it to be continued... I mean, i really like how you wrote it so its alright if you change some parts of it but i "personally" like the story as it is.. thanks
msgemgem chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
i love this fic - please don't change this one. i know you have gone in a different direction with back to your heart but please don't change this one. i love that randy and wade are going to go to bat for angie. caleb and sophia are the sweetest little kids in the world. so i'm kinda begging just continue this one? please this story is awesome and i really want to see where it goes rather than start a new story all together,

i'll admit i have never really been a fan of kailey cena and her side of the story with john and justin gabriel is something i could live without reading LOL. but other than that this story is freaking perfect. so please don't change it just continue xx
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Nooooo! Keep the story the same:( pretty please with a cherry on top.
Christina89 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
I was just re reading the first 9 chapters! I really liked reading it again. You should try and pick it up again :)
Xandman216 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Still here...post when you are ready
Lux Hart chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
This is an interesting premise, which I'm glad I found. Your writing style is fluent, and you obviously edit your work (great to see!). I did notice a few info dumps here there, which pulled me a little out of the story and I felt like the flow was stalling, but otherwise I enjoyed learning about the way you wrote the characters.

Great job :).
Agnesita1385 chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Hey, Bea... Been a while... Im also in OF and its been more than four months since u last updated hun... LOL!

This story youre writing is great. One of the best.. Hope u update soon. Hows school?
PermanentVacay chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
I hope this:

Angelina looked into Randy's eyes, seeing the determination that she once saw when he decided to become a wrestler. Till this day, the determination in his eyes was still there when it came to wrestling. She just never saw that look in his eyes when it came to her. She knew that in some ways, she was fighting a losing battle with him.

After all, Randy always gets what he wants.

All means good things! I loved this update! I can't wait fo rmore!