Reviews for I Do
Liasid chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
its so fluffy i'm gonna died!
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Keep up with the good work. Maybe you could do one with Sylar and Peter having a kid. Maybe Sylar have it.
Gamebird chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
You've been publishing this stuff recently. Why haven't I been getting notices? I'm pretty sure I favorited you back in January...

Oh well, mysteries of life.

"great" should be "greet" down near the bottom, when Emma comes in. I was wondering how/why/if in this AU, did Sylar kill Nathan (apparently yes), how Peter fell in love with him (matter for another story, apparently - point me at it if you've written it, please?), and how Angela/Claire/etc. dealt with it (poorly, apparently). You're right that last was something that needed to be addressed. Also needing to be addressed was how Emma went from being Peter's crush/sweetie/I'll-jump-in-Sylar's-brain-for-you in the show to being happy to see him marrying someone else here.

Also lacking: social commentary on the sad state of affairs with gay marriage. Though honestly, that's probably unnecessary, superfluous crap in a fanfic, but something often on my mind when I write committed gay relationships. Is a gay relationship still slash if it's canon (I mean Claire/Gretch here, not Peter/Sylar, because Peter only nailed Sylar the once.. that's a one-night stand, or a fling, not a committed relationship ::big grin::)?
AllIncestIsWincest chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is like the cutest thing I've ever read in my life... I'm going to be smiling all day now. :)
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Yay! They're getting married. Loved this. Loved the dialogue. Loved Emma. Loved "I think i should warn you that Angela's wearing black" (very lol)

And bowties are cool