Reviews for To the Victor Goes the Spoils
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
i love it!
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Definitely not silly, and very hot indeed. I liked
sundayrain26 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It's a nice little story. I noticed an error though. Spock's heart is in his right side (where a human's liver would be) rather than in his chest. :)
Bramblestorm chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Haha. I would SO just sit there and watch them play chess, just to see that XD

I usually prefer longer fics, but this one had the perfect length. I cannot get enough of Spock's logic regarding things like this XD

Loved it :D
Oci chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Frankly I can't see it as a TOS story,(ignoring eye colour,) for one, Kirk!Prime was awesome at chess lol P
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Cute a little silly but, vvvv hot thanks for sharing xx
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
/ I loved it! XD
Kayleigh-talitha chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wrong category. TOS Kirk doesn't have blue eyes, his are hazel. Nor would Spock ever evne use the word Hell, even in his mind. So please move it.
rose taylor chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was amazing. SO hot. Love it!
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh my- *brain implodes therefore cuts off sentence*

More, more!
Nana Jackson Duchamp chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
you know, there are not many nc-17 I like, but this one is AWESOME !

really, you're a great writer, I love this !
silkyselkie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great story. :D Cute and light-hearted, which suddenly turns into sexy. Perfect Kirk/Spock :D
shatfat chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
A fun PWP. Was this supposed to be TV series or movie? Because there's a whole FFnet cat for new movie. You said blue eyes and in TOS it was McCoy who had blue eyes, not Kirk. (Kirk had hazel or "golden" eyes, as many fanfics put it.)

Actually I think it reads just fine as TOS except for the detail about the eyes. (Hell, I would never have noticed Kirk's eye color had it not been for reading all those TOS novels back in the 1980's.) My friends and I used to write a lot of Kirk-as-eager-cocksucker stories. We also wrote some Shatner RPS, but that's another story.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hahah nice i loved it great job