Reviews for If the Door Dares
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Please update
Reader chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
YAY! So fun! please update sooner! I love where this plot is going!
Dov5e chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Intriguing. I'm interested to see where this is going. I've never seen just Riza ones! Excited for next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Sirius and Riza is a really neat idea, and the idea of Amestris's version of the Department of Mysteries as a forbidden closet in HQ is awesome and appropriate for that world. Everybody we've seen so far is in character and meeting in believable confusion. I love it!
Lothmel chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Idea is amazing, really. You known I cannot say much about language, characters, plot etc. and it's sad you don't continue this story, beacuse I would like say they are amazing too. Best wishes and soon uploaded.
AvaEobane chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Pretty cool
XD chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I am enjoying this can you please write more.
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Oh, I knew it from the moment I read about his description. But I can't keep my eyes away from the page! Hahaha. Update soon!
hypercell chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
The veil! Haha, that is cool!
Rikkamaru chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
it's kinda confusing that Sirius is crying, i don't know why, but it is. the military personnel really aren't very creative, what with these names and all. please update soon, i can't wait to read more.

ja ne!
MomokoMaia05 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
It's interesting... Honestly, the last part about the sudden quietness, and the one where Riza opened the door and wind pass by, it kinda gave me an idea like there was someone in the room but suddenly apparated somewhere lolz.

please coninue this.
Rikkamaru chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
it's a little confusing. why are the doors named like they are? will there be a flashback or something that will give us a firmer grasp on what's going on. it's sounds interesting, please update soon.

ja ne!