Reviews for Demon and Angel
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is...I like this. I hope to see more one day.
TinayValentine chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww, I really love this. I can really see them getting along well together. :D
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
And now I remember why I joined . Good writing and good fanfiction like this. This singular chapter has brought me more enjoyment than 10 mediocre stories ever could've given me. The fact that it's the ONLY NaminexVincent fic out there peeved me at first, but now I realise that good fanfiction is like a perfect, unflawed gem; few and far between.

I thank you, good sir/madame, and I hope to read more of this.
Cookizilla- I can't log in chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That's a new idea- and very nicely done, too. c:
Shard chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

This is one of the best KH FF7 crossovers I've ever read and its only on chapter one! Update soon!
dawniee-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Truly beautiful. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop! Please please PLEASEEE make another chapter. :D
Shining Sunny chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I'm really hoping to see a scene where DiZ, once again, abuse Namine (bastard), and Vincent interferes, coming to Namine's rescue.
AkanoKuroTenshi chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aye! It's cool!

Your pen name sounds familiar . . .

Update the story soon!

I'm looking forward to it!

o XD
Sue Axel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Love, thy name is VincentXNamine...

This story is very excellent, and both Vincent and Namine are kept in character...

I do hope you continue shipping this pairing, possibly making this multichaptered.
Xiggypop chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I wasn't really sure what to expect with this story, but I like where it is going, where ever that may be. You have a knack for description that I just love. I hope to see an update soon. Vincent and Namine are two of my favorite characters so I'm glad I found this~

~Sincerely,

Mr. Curtains
JiLLiBeanz chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ADORABLE! I truly can't wait for more! :D
Crystal Wonton-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was amazing! When I saw it was a Vincent/Namine, I almost skipped over it. The more you think about the pairing though, the cuter and more awesome it sounds...I really didnt stand a chance. The only thing that confuses me is the when of it all. When does it take place? Not too important, I know, but it was bugging me. Other than that, great job! I look forward to seeing more!