Reviews for Gone meet GAang: Life in the FAYZ, not Fire Nation
This is amazing!
Jonathan chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Y U NO RITE MORE?!
Abbl2 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
aww! come on! please dont forget about this! please! we need this! this is really good! i love the gone series and i love love love! Avatar the last Airbender. please update. please!
Ediliomybroskey chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
...You have just taken the only two things that I have ever read fanfiction for and made a crossover.

You. Are. My. Hero.
DayMoon89 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Great job this story is sooooo awesome! I hope in one of the next chapters Aang goes into the Avatar State, that would be wicked awesomeness. And don't let the Gaiaphage hurt Toph that would be terrible. Anyways Awesome job.
DayMoon89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Sounds cool I really like the idea, this is like my fave book and fave cartoon put together, that's like totally awesome great job.
DotTheAmazing chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
why has it been forgotten? There aren't many good Gone crosses, and this is written extremely well. Please continue it.
PjoFablehavenGoneHeirGreenrLym chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Update PLZ PLZ I have seen every Avatar episode and read all but plague in the gone books!ยก!

Formerly known as,
starch37495 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
How has no-one come up with a croosover this good? I love it, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next... please update!
chibigurl305 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Wow! This is really good and interesting, I'll definately read more as soon as you write more :D
MnMgrl913 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Wow i love this! my fav book and my favorite show combined! amazing! :D
Lehalia chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Nice. I haven't read to many great Avatar Crossovers, so I'm liking this one quite a lot.
PartiallyDeceasedFangirl chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
Wow!Ive never thought that Aang could bend air from someones lungs!Caine A.K.A YOU is a Genuis!well,not like Astrid but a genuis in a autor!
PartiallyDeceasedFangirl chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Cool!So little pete came to Aangs world?He seems to talk more than in the FAYZ